Four

When we were taken to what I assumed the sitting room it was more empty than I was expecting. It was just Kurokawa, a fellow actress in her case sipping on a drink.

"Ah Ruby you're back. You even got Aqua to come, wait Kazuki's here too?"

"Yo Kurokawa haven't seen you in awhile."

I waved to her and sat down while the twins looked at us like they'd seen two heads on each of us.

"We've been in works before and that's all. Plus aren't you dating Aqua? Sorry but cheaters aren't my type."

"Shut up I wouldn't do that!"

"I know so relax don't get so rilled up."

I chuckled while I watched her get worked up. The two of us had become casual friends after working together so often. Although I've we talked outside of rehearsals it would only cause the both of us issues.

"Wow, you never said you two were friends. Have you known each other for long?"

Aqua gave me a look that only I was able to understand or notice. He was seeking insurance on my relationship with Kurokawa in more than one way.

"You could say that, but we don't really interact in the public eye. It'd only hurt the both of us so we text here and there."

Kurokawa nodded while looking at Aqua smugly.

"Aqua... are you jealous?"

"Am not shut up."

Aqua turned away and looked towards the hallway to avoid our gazes.

"Hey he totally is!"

Ruby jumped up and exclaimed pointing at Aqua. I was definitely surprised with him being this cute.

"Hey hey Aqua, I wouldn't have guessed someone like you would get all jealous like that. I guess Kurokawa is lucky she has a thing for blondes."

I smirked as I watched him turn back around and glare at me.

"H-hey! Kazuki don't tease me..."

Kurokawa weakly muttered as her face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Sorry sorry, it's just fun to see his reaction. I mean it's hilarious."

Aqua looked like a cat who had its toy taken away. But if I don't stop soon I'm sure he'll start to threaten me so I'll end it here.

"You say all of that but I'm sure you don't have a girlfriend yet. Could it be that little Kazuki is the one jealous?"

Now Kurokawa is just picking at an obvious sore spot.

"Hey! That's a foul, a foul I say! You only said that because you know I don't have one!"

"That's kind of surprising though, you're pretty attractive so how come?"

Ruby chimes in now.

"Well people usually only go after me for my looks, so it doesn't really go well..."

I'm sure all of us could understand that to an extent given by the look on our eyes.

"Well what about you then Ruby? Any guys on your radar, I doubt they'd get past your siscon of a brother though."

"Hey."

"You can't say he isn't lying though Aqua, you'd definitely practically chew them alive and spit them out."

"See Kurokawa is on my side!"

After a laugh we continued to talk for awhile longer even a half hour has passed and I feel closer to them. While I had been in my own little world there was a cruel reality outside the apartment.

A phone call from Yoshida rang on my phone. It had cut off the mood as all four of us looked at my phone that was on the table.

"Sorry gotta take this. Gross it's Yoshida." I accepted the phone call and just as I put it to my ear three words entered my ear.

"Mushiki is dead."

At first I didn't process what he said, I couldn't help but sound like an idiot in response.

"Huh?"

"Kanaf. Mushiki is dead, he was stabbed and pushed down a flight of stairs."

Only now did what he said process. I couldn't stop myself from jumping up knocking over the table in the process.

"Hey Yoshida what the hell are you talking about!? There's no way Mushiki would just up and die, are you fucking kidding me!?"

"Do you honestly think I'd joke about this? Do you really? This isn't a fucking joke do you think I'd find me finding my cousin dead as a joke."

I couldn't say anything, there was nothing I could say. Mushiki who was one of my only friends was dead now.

I looked over to the three without looking them in eyes. I put the table back in its place and grabbed my jacket.

"Sorry but I need to go. I'll see you guys soon."

I didn't wait for a response as I left the apartment in a hurry. Yoshida told me that both he and the body were, the Meguro walkway.