Six

Kanaf Kazuki

AN:
Bold is for when characters are acting and regular text for regular action.

"We'll well then, what'll you do now boy hero?"

A sword was pointed to my neck as I was on one knee gripping the blade in my hand.

"You... I'll finish you off!"

I jumped up and swung my false blade at the blonde villain in front of me. I swung for his neck while he put up his blade slightly too late knocking him off balance.

"Ah."

The blonde quickly sat up and gave me a silent gaze that spoke volumes.

Right now Aqua and I are rehearsing for a new and anticipated stage play. While I was casted for the protagonist he was casted for the villain role.

"You... learn to control your strength more."

"Sorry sorry~. But Aqua you're just weak, go to the gym for once blondie."

"Shut up muscle freak, let's just go again."

He stood back up inside the empty studio with his false sword in his hand. We both let out a deep exhale and began again.

We stood around three meters apart, he with an almost empty expression while I forced an expression of frustration yet passion.

"I've finally caught you demon. I'm gonna sever your head even if it's the last thing I do."

The villain didn't say a word nor did his expression change.

I charged forward with my blade up to my forearm aimed forward. In response the other person moved their blade diagonally to their left shoulder to receive my attack.

"Ghk!..."

"You're still weak I see."

"Shut up!"

After the false blades clashed we stepped backwards carefully watching each other's movements as we walked in a circle around each other.

"Lukewarm."

The person in front of me ran forward and bumped me in the chin with the handle of their blade.

I stumbled backwards and looked up to my attacker with a blade pointed to my throat.

"Now then, what will you do boy hero?"

I was only on one knee and clenched the handle of my false blade as I glared up at the person in front of me.

I jumped up and swung for his neck catching him off guard despite him knowing it was coming, but this time I stopped short.

"Don't you think this is enough Aqua? Everyone else already left and that was our best one yet."

"Fine... I've been getting tired as well anyway. Let's clean up and leave then."