Eight

How do you feel about the pacing for this? In the manga everything isn't about Aqua's revenge so I'm tryning to split the content between Mushiki stuff and the more simple things while making small steps forward in the right direction. Please let me know since an author's perspective is very different than a reader's. I'm writing about my favorite series so I want to be the best.

Longer chapter by the way, next chapter will be the play and the one after that will be a major one. But for now we enjoy the calm and sweet times.
-

Kanaf Kazuki

I sat in my office on a chair holding my hands together deep in thought as I sat in front of a large board.

Police reports, screenshots, time and location, potential suspects and motives for death were all randomly plastered on top.

There were a few different potential suspects. Despite none of them having what I'd know to be a reason to target Mushiki. Thankfully knowing Mushiki used them as a consultant that takes out the chances of it being someone who would've been a fan but someone in this industry. In that case then who...

Even then considering they used such a public area they wanted him to be found and using such a bold location, why would they use it? Could it have been a threat to Yoshida and myself? I need more evidence, I need more clues.

"Shit. There's no way I can do this with just what I have now."

"Hello Mrs. Saitou, I hope you don't mind us stopping by."

"Good afternoon."

Melt and I came to hang out with Aqua, this time he knew we were coming. We planned to just kind of hang out in general nothing specific to do.

"Yes it's nice to see the two of you good evening. Aqua already told me you were coming so feel free to come in."

Mrs. Saitou let us in with a friendly smile and Ruby poked her head out and saw Melt and I. But quickly turned back around, a part of me died when that happened.

"I'm in the living room just come in."

Aqua called out to Melt and I, the two of us walked in although Melt with a lot more pep in his step. When we got there the rest of B-Komachi was there. Arima Kana and Mem-Cho.

"Heya, how're you guys doin?"

"Ah, you did show up Melt..."

Arima and Melt had their own conversation while I addressed the other three.

"Yo what's up you three?"

Aqua and Ruby sat on the sofa while Mem-Cho sat on the floor in front of the television.

"Nothing much besides watching this super hero movie, how've you been doing Kazuki?"

Mem-Cho responded after only looked away from the television for a moment while I sat between the twins. The movie was a spider man film, I'm pretty sure it was one of the new ones since it had Tom Holland as the Spider-Man.

"I've been fine, just being busy with work unfortunately."

I sighed as I looked to Aqua.