Eleven

With no information on crow girl I'm going to just take it as far as I can go with it. Also I know she sounds like a complete OC but she isn't trust.

Also more Aozaki, a lot more I mean she has like half of a 2.7k chapter.

Kanaf Kazuki

"So mind explaining why I'm not dead yet little girl? I was on my way to a content death you know?"

That's right, I'm certain that the person known as Kanaf Kazuki without a doubt had died yet here I am. If I can go back then I won't complain but I didn't want to meet some creepy little girl.

The little girl in question wore a black dress while her platinum hair reached down to her waist. Her platinum eyes matching her hair gave her the impression of a doll, however the crows that surround her made me her far more demonic than anything.

"Content? Surely you're joking right? I already know what your last thoughts were, you weren't. But if nothing else you don't have to die."

That surprised me, this is reality and coming back from the dead isn't a real thing. But considering how I'm talking to some little girl with nothing but a white space and tree I don't have the right to say that.

"That so? Then send me back."

"Don't be hasty, after all you're an outlier. The original story was supposed to have ... so why are you here? It's illogical, unreasonable, indescribable, unpredictable, abstract, irrational and unfounded!"

The girl's profile seemed to be increasing in size the longer she spoke and she slowly become more emotional as she spoke. The childlike voice became more like a young woman's than a child's.

"So why are you in their story?"

She appeared before me with around a centimeter away from my face as she examined my entire being.

"..."

"You don't even know that, wow your pitiful."

With less than a second she returned to the tree and looked back at me with a childish smile and voice. She was looking down on me in a way it pissed me off, but I can't act on it.

"Then does it have something to do with the guy that killed me?"

She looked surprised for a moment before smiling with a nod.

"Now you're getting warmer, however my condition for allowing you to live is that you fulfill the game alongside them."

"That's fine. All I need to do is end this shitty game, that's easy."

She smiled at me however it was completely unlike the innocent one she gave earlier but one that gave me nothing but feelings of unease.

"Well we shall see won't we outlier, the next time you die I won't be bailing you out."

With that my consciousness cut before I could even come up with a response.

Kanaf Kazuki

My consciousness returned to my body. I didn't even need to open my eyes to know, the feeling was interesting to say the least I guess.