Seven

Kanaf Kazuki

"Yo Melt."

"Hey."

Aqua and I walked into the studio just before it was time for the practice to begin and mostly everyone was here. Today like yesterday I showed up at his apartment and we came together.

"Yo, you're both here at the same time today too. It a coincidence?"

"No, he just showed up to my apartment and practically forced himself to follow along with me."

"You say that but you didn't mind the company."

"Shut up you."

Flashback to an hour ago

"Yo!"

The door I stood in front of opened and it greeted me with a familiar blonde.

"Hey Kanaf, I wasn't expecting to see you this early. Is everything okay?"

Ruby who was still in her pink and white striped pajamas along with a cap.

"I came to head to practice with Aqua, cute pajamas though Ruby."

"Thanks! You look nice yourself, you're looking good even for just a practice."

While she was wearing pajamas I wore a casual white hoodie with blue jeans and plain sneakers. Quite the contrast in clothing. Regardless she let me in and closed the door behind me.

"Sorry I just realized, did I wake you up?"

"No no it's fine. I actually just finished eating breakfast. If you're hungry you can have something...?"

She looked at me with clear expectations but I'll have to pass, this is something I'll definitely regret later though.

"Sorry if I knew you'd give me the chance to eat I wouldn't have stopped on the way."

She looked disappointed for a moment but quickly returned to normal and turned to go to Aqua's room.

"I'll go call him then, feel free to sit in the living room."

"Sure I'll take you up on that."

As I watched her head down the hall I walked into their living room and scrolled through my phone listlessly when a notification for Insta popped up. I deliberately turned on direct messages for non followers for this although I'm sure I'll regret it later.

[aokzaki__]
Good Morning, this is Aozaki. I wanted to know if you would be available to meet me later today?

I quickly opened the message partially out of having nothing else to do on my phone at the moment.

[butterflyboy.]
Sure that's fine, I can assume you remembered some things then?

[aokzaki__]
Yeah you could say that about. I am free all day so if you have time today let me know.

[butterflyboy.]
It's about 11 right now so I can meet you after 4:30 when my practice session is over if that works. It's the studio near the movie theater so if you want meet me there at 4:30.