Five

Kanaf Kazuki

Two days have passed since then, the internet mourned for his death, although some didn't have many nice things to say. But right now I don't care, there's no way this was a suicide or the accident they're writing this off as. I refuse to believe that.

Yoshida and I made posts on social media on our obvious hiatus. We don't even know if we want to continue honestly. Under those posts there were countless sympathy comments and those for appearances as well.

"God damnit all."

I threw my phone at the wall as I curled back under my covers. As soon as it hit the wall I got a notification. It wasn't another useless comment since those are muted so I reluctantly went to check.

It was a Line message from Kurokawa.

[Kuroookawa]
Are you doing okay, have you been eating properly? Myself and the others are worried even Aqua is despite him trying to hide it.

I stared at it for awhile without responding.

[Kuroookawa]
Now I know you've seen it. Can you meet Aqua, Ruby and I at the same apartment? They're worried about you.

[Butterfly Boy]
Fine.

I turned off my phone as I began to prepare to leave. Yoshida wasn't home and hasn't been home since yesterday, I assume he's in a bar or drowning himself in women to cleanse his heart.

"Whatever let's get this over with."

I reluctantly put on a large hoodie and jeans along with a baseball cap with a face mask to hide my identity. Especially right now.

Well regardless in a half an hour or close to that I knocked on the apartment door. When someone eventually did come to the door it was Aqua.

"Yo."

"...Yo, you look worse than I was expecting. We'll come inside, the two wanted to make sure you were okay."

I nodded and Aqua lead me inside to the sitting room from last time. When I walked in Kurokawa and Ruby looked far happier to see me.

"Kanaf, how are you feeling? Are you gonna be okay?" Before Kurokawa could even say anything Ruby jumped up and started asking questions.

Normally I'd be a bit annoyed but seeing my favorite idol so worried about me brought atleast a small smile to my face.

"I'm feeling pretty shitty to be honest, hopefully I'll get through it. Thanks for asking."

"Of course that's what friends are for! You can count on me for just about anything!" Ruby flexed her non existence muscles to make herself seem more reliable. It was cute so I'll allow it.

"Then I'll be counting on you."

Kurokawa has a gentle smile while Aqua seemed to be glaring ever so slightly at me.

"Oh right. Here, for the table."

I pulled out a few bills from my wallet and handed them to Aqua. I would've given them to Ruby but she would've refused.