chapter 2

Once you went through the door you let go of isagi jacket, you were told to enter a bus with some of the other soccer players. You entered and sat down next to isagi.

You blankly started at the seat in front as the bus snake through the mountains. After a short while, you felt isagi tap your shoulder.

"Hey are you alright? You've been staring at the empty seat in front of you now? Isagi asked.

"I'm fine just in deep thought." You replied with.

"Oh, I see." Isagi smiled, you gave him a noticeable nod and got a glimpse of a building outside of the window, "it's big..."

Isagi also looked where you are looking at. "So that's blue lock..."

You and isagi as the other people on the bus got off. Once it was your turn to get off the bus you gave the bus driver a nod as a thank you before leaving.

Your phone and wallet, and all, of your personal stuff has been confiscated and received your uniform. You noticed the uniform has a number and a letter on it.

"295." You said out loud, "what does the number stand for?"

A women appeared and spoke, "All right, now each of you will go to the room matching your uniforms letter," you looked down at your uniform once again that you have the letter z meaning room z is my assigned room. "We'll notify you when to change into uniforms."

You sighed but nodded your head looking for room z that appeared to be a concrete 'jungle of sorts'.

You finally found room z and you opened the door. Inside you saw ll other men. You walked into the room ignoring the states the men are giving you. Shortly after isagi walked into the room.

"I'm glad to see familiar faces here," Kira said who is unfortunately right beside you.

"I'm glad too!" Isagi said. Well you gave out a hn.

Suddenly a shirt flew across the room that was about to hit isagi in the face when you caught it.

Isagi just looked at you wondering when you went to his side with the shirt in your hand with you Hoodie still on not showing your face.

"Oh.. my bad," you heard someone say, "my shirt flew away."

You looked towards the voice finding a boy with orange hair shirtless.

"Ah, no its fine eren caught it," isagi replied, "Look at those muscles.."

You snorted to yourself but then looked down saw a sleeping boy curled up on the floor.

"Hey you," the ginger spoke again, "watch where you're stepping."

Your turn his way giving him a little glare making him shiver. "I know."

"Woah, eren." Isagi nervously put his hand on your shoulder making you drop your glare. "No fair I want to take a nap to." You muttered while isagi sweatdrop as while the ginger.

'Oh how I envy you' you thought. 'I shouldn't have stayed up for a day'

You then raised a brow when you heard the boy mumbling in his sleep, "pass it.. to me.. zico"

'I should give ginger his shirt back' you thought throwing it his way landing the shirt in his hands.

You noticed that everybody was already in your blue lock uniform, you sighed as you started taking off your clothes.

Once you finished changing tighten the hair tie you have in your hair looking at the boy's. To only figure out that they are staring at you.

"Need anything?" You asked in a lazy tone making sure your bun is not messy.