chapter 9

It was time for the fourth match...

"They're here." Raichi spoke as you stretched your legs. "Your actually going to play this time?" You sighed when raichi asked you.

"Yes." You replied back as you put your hair down getting ready for the game. "But only for a little bit though." You heard him scoff but you ignored it.

"Team Y is in the same spot as us," kuon started, "there's no way they'll recover if they lose this game... we'll have to look out for their number nine.."

You looked over at number nine narrowing your eyes feeling something come from him. 'Yeah, we Differently need to look after number nine' you thought 'or isagi can be the one figure out about number seven"

"But Don't worry! This time we have the 'I'll be the next nine tactic!' All we have to do is execute it like we practiced." Kuon explained, "VICTORY OR DEATH TEAM Z!"

"YEAH!" your team yelled as you covered your ears from their yelling. "I wish they didn't yell."

You took your spot you were free to do whatever to help the team. A dark smirk appeared on your lips. 'All I need is two goals then I can get the other goal the next match after we defeat team Y'

"Let's go!" Bachira yelled, starting off the game as a forward.

The offensive group ran forward, sticking to the plan which you didn't have a clue since you were taking your nap.

Isagi may or may not got slapped when he was trying to wake you up, in advance you apologize to him when he told you that.

You watched bachira ran to the goal with his dribble.

"KEEP THIS GUY DOUBLE MARKED!" One of the player on team Y shouted, having another player follow his command.

You looked at a boy with his hair covering his eyes sneak up on bachiras left side.

You hummed when bachia noticed him in time well he kicked the ball to igaguri. After a bit, igaguri passed it to bachira for a comeback.

'Someone is controlling the game' you thought. 'For them to be cautious with bachira' you chuckled. 'To bad to that person who is controlling this game isagi will figure it out, as they don't know how I play other'

Bachira passes the ball to Kunigami for his turn as forward.

You waited how this will fold out.

"RUN UP THE SIDES!" Kunigami yelled.

Bachira began running on the left side. Kunigami passed it to him as he ran up the field.

He looked at Kunigami and passed it back to him.

'Thats not going to work' you said mentally frowning. As Kunigami received the pass an got ready to shoot.

Once he kicked the ball there was a faint 'boof' as the ball hit one of team Y's members legs. 'Told you' you thought to yourself.

Isagi picked up the ball and passed it to bachira.

You glanced at number nine on team Y like you suspected he wasn't doing anything.

'Number 7 must be the one controlling the game' you thought, 'hmmm....they must of looked at a game we played since he knows....well except for me that part will probably shock him'

You looked at bachira who passed the ball to Naruhaya well he grinned big as Naruhaya kicked it over team Y. Number nine picked up the ball and began to run towards the goal.

'Let's see what he can do' you thought, when isagi ran towards number nine as he got the ball and kick the ball under his legs and behind him, causing isagi almost to fall in the process.

"What the,-" You heard the guy say well he fell to the left.

Kuon got the ball and passed it to Kunigami.

Suddenly number nine took the ball and passed it to someone else, after a while raichi and imamura had their turn as center forward.

When the first ended, you walked back to the locker room with your teammates sweating.

"FUUUCK!!!" Raichi yelled then grabbed your collar. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO PLAY!!"

"I am." You just let him be. "I just wanted to see what kind of plan you guys made, so now I will now." Raichi let you go.

"Should we really be sticking to this tactic? If we can't bring out our weapons, we'll only be closer to defeat." Chigiri spoke up.

"We have one person that isn't using his weapon." Isagi added causing everyone to look at him. "Eren side he will use his when we get back out there."

"Yeah." You agreed with isagi. "Even though it's my turn I think it's still best to stick with whatever tactic you discuss then I'll do my part."

They looked at you now noticing your hair is down. "Were you born with long eyelashes." You blinked to gaichi who asked, you never thought he would say that. "AHHH... NO DONT ANWSER THAT.....LETS JUST GO." He yelled clearly embarrassed.

You chuckled quietly to yourself as you place yourself back in the same spot as the beginning of the game.

It was Gagamaru's turn, isagi passed it to gagamaru after receiving his pass. Gagamaru hit it with his head, but it barely missed the goal.

'Damn almost got it' you thought to yourself.

Suddenly you smirked seeing isagi coming out of the corner of your eye going in to guard number nine.

'Knew it you figured it out' you thought to yourself. '..... Isagi'