chapter 15

You gave out one last chuckle before returning your attention to the game. You stayed as a forward well the other two switched with Kunigami and bachira as well as isagi.

Team Z switched to attack formation. 'I think this going to be more tense'

Isagi and Kunigami carried the ball down to the field to the goal. You noticed bachira was being block out.

"Pass it here." You shouted out to him which he did just that. You ran forward.

'This is going to be a pain, everybody else is stuck back there... I guess I'll see what I can do' you thought getting close to the goal.

You could hear one of the twins shout behind you. "THIS WASNT IN THE PLAN!"

'Oh, seems that kuon told them our plan' you thought bitterly. Once you were in your shooting range you kicked the ball making it hit the metal pose making it go back to a twin.

"Damn, I guess I should of lowered my kicking power." You cursed, as you turn back around going into defense.

One of the twins approached your team goal, he passed it towards kuon. Kuon then headbutted the ball, sending it back to the other twin. You walked up knowing that they were going to score a goal.

Which they did since it was to late to stop him meaning the game is tied.

You gave kuon a blank stare with no so much of emotion showing.

You saw isagi walking up to him. "Have you betrayed us." Isagi asked, "have you betrayed team Z?"

You hadn't have to wait for kuon answer, since you already know the team waited but then you heard one of the twin dpeak up. "Thats riiiight."

You looked over your shoulder seeing the twin behind you.

"They caught you, do come clean, kuon-chan" the twin continued.

You sucked in a breath. "Good thing I don't like him, since the beginning." You muttered. As you and team Z told you guys everything.

"They're lying..... right, kuon?" Isagi asked voice shaking. Kunigami put his hand on his shoulder.

You didn't say anything, it all added up since it made since when a day that he took long in the shower that he took long in.

Raichi grabbed kuon's jersey collar as he screamed, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME KUON?! IM GONNA KILL YOU ASSHOLE!! WHYD YIU PULL THIS SHIT HUH?!"

"I..... am just doing whatever it takes to survive in blue lock...." kuon replied.

Raichi got a yellow card for attempting to punch kuon in the face. You went up to him and said. "Not now later." Is what you told him.

The other team proceeded to score another goal, putting them in a one-point lead.

'I can't wait until this game is over' you thought watching one of your teammate unsuccessful block the wanima twins from scoring.

Raichi continued to his rage at kuon, which this time you didn't mind his screaming.

"Let forcus on the game, Raichi! Then we can continue!!" You yelled with a murder aura radiated from your body, your team stiffen up see that coming from you.

Instead of your usual lazy aura that you usual have its was kind of scary since they haven't seen this side of you.

Raichi stopped and nodded, still pissed off by kuons betrayal.

You decided that you would get the ball from the other team, you got the ball from one of the twins you kept going once you saw someone trying to block you you sent the ball between their legs then ran passed them and got the ball back.

Right there you thought as you sent the ball in the goal getting a point for your team.

"Good one eren!" Isagi yelled.

You didn't respond as you saw the wanima twins took the ball from chigiri. Chigiri just stood there frozen.

"What the heck, why are you just stand there!" You yelled as the wanima twin ran back to the goal.

Chigiri looked as in deep thought as you prepared to have to block a shot.

"CHIGIRI! GET YOUR ASS MOVING!" You heard isagi yell, "ITS NOT OVER YET!!"

you snorted as you heard him cuss well you are focusing on the ball. Well then you thought.

Kunigami and Raichi took the ball from the wanima brother.

The ball was then passed to isagi as he ran towards the other teams goal.

Isagi was stopped by the wanima brothers. You just stood there knowing he would broke through there defense. You let out a chuckle when isagi did as he started to run full speed towards the goal.

Your face changed when you saw the other wanima brother took the ball. Everyone on the offense ran to get the ball, chigiri still is standing there frozen still.

Then the ball went to chigiri only for isagi to take it back, knocking over chigiri in the process.

"Move!" Isagi said taking the ball, chigiri looked looked pissed as he got back up. You noted to yourself to give isagi a pat on his back.

Oh? So that's his weapon you thought seeing chigiri ran full speed to get the ball to the goal.

Things about to get more interesting here on out.