chapter 12

When you woke up the first thing you did was brushing your teeth and looked in the mirror seeing what chigiri did with your hair.

It was two simple braids well all yiur hair is still in a bun.

Once you got done you went over to isagi. "So..." You trailed off with a glim in your eyes. Which isagi raised and eyebrow at you. "You and Kunigami huh." You hold in a chuckle seeing isagi face turn pink.

"Don't worry man." You teased with your hand up in a surrender motion. "I won't tell anyone who is your boyfriend."

"H-how do you know." Isagi spurtted out   which amused you. "Well, when I come back from finishing my practice." You started. "As I walked back to the room I saw that the bathroom light with on so.."

" You come and check who was in the bathroom." Isagi finished your sentence which he grew more red.

You were about to tease him more, but Ego voice stopped you as he began to talk.

"Greetings you unpolished gems." Ego started his speech with him eating food.

"I knew it.... this blend of sauce and mayonnaise," He continued taking taking a bit of his food. "Really hits the spot!"

All you can do is just blankly stare at the sight of him eating.

"The stratums sixth match has just now ended." You raised a brow as Ego spoke. "See the screen for results and current standings."

The TV showed you that team Z was in fourth place, team V being in first.

"And now it gets spicy. Until now, it was your performance and plays that determined your spot within our blue lock rankings, your teams." Ego spoke, "But the fundamental criteria of your rank is a strikers greatest strength, their goals."

Then you heard a beep sound, meaning that your rank has changed. "Therefore, the strikers whose goals were most valuable for the team will stand at the top of the chart. Which is why team Z's top rankers are eren and isagi."

You looked at your rank seeing that it went up more.

"I hade to adjust eren and isagi, since eren barely did anything but still made goals, as to isagi I determined his physical strength and stamina since I don't of erens yet. Hence to why being isagi yoichi." Ego explained.

You nodded expecting that since you half showed your weapon, well more like 1/4 quarter.

"Damn it...." You heard raichi mumble underneath his breath next to you.

"I moved up a few ranks." Gagamaru stated.

"Arg I'm lower now.. dang." Bachira whined.

"I'm still last." Igaguri said annoyed, that he didn't rank up.

"I believe I have told you that a weapon is merely the first step a striker must take in order to thrive..... but such a treasure can not lay stagnant once required. As such, your next step is..." Ego paused for effects. "To hone your weapon! And make it exceptional."

'It seems I need to show my weapon soon.' You thought to yourself.

"You must seek your own play style. And make it exceptional." Ego added on.

You see on the screen as it showed you your next match. Which is team W that you have to go against.

"Okay, I think that's it for today, let's all get some rest and prepare for tomorrow." Kuon decided.

Everyone one started to go back to the room, except you knowing isagi well also Kunigami who else stayed.

"Hey." You spoke in your lazy tone, then something Acure to you. "Great now I'm going to be the third wheel here." That snap isagi out of his trance.

"Huh..e-eren." Isagi stuttered as Kunigami has a pink hue on his cheek. "Oh, you know about us." Kunigami said shyly.

"Yeah, but hey." You gave him a thumbs. "Good choice." That caused him to be more red, you turn to isagi. "If you want to get better, you'll have to train for it."

A determine look appeard in isagi eyes. "Yeah, your right eren." Isagi said as started running laps.

'I guess I'll obliged' you thought running with him as well with Kunigami. But you knew you guys weren't alone.

"I could work with you guys to ya know!" Bachira spoke well he caught up beside you.

"If you hadn't noticed isagi you've become the foundation along with eren for team Z!" Bachira smiled, well the rest of team Z were behind you guys.

You just sighed finding this to be a pain, but can't help that something is going to happen tomorrow.

That you weren't going to like.