chapter 13

Everybody in the room including you watch team W's film in the filming room.

"In the next match, we'll be facing team W." Lemon spoke, "and their players are these two, the Wanmia brothers."

You see on the screen two boys who look like twins with weird eyebrows. "They have weird eyebrows." You commented.

Bachira who was on your left laughed at what you said seemingly agreeing.

"These twins are pretty good when it comes to their joint playstyle." Lemon continued, "in fact, when they played against team x, they scored four goals combined."

'So they managed to score that much with Barou on team x' you thought.

"With their unique sense of distance, these two can initiate their own plays. Their weapon is their pass and go playstyle which will be difficult to stop even though we know about it." Lemon concluded.

"So, split them up?" You spoke with your eyes a little narrowed.

"That was my idea as well." Isagi smiled.

"That should be it, the key of beating team w." Lemon spoke.

"Hey wait a second, " raichi spoke, "why is Lemon in the coach stand? Kuon is the one who usually talks."

"He hasn't got back from his bath yet is it wrong for me to take the lead?" Lemon asked.

"Your fine." You spoke.

You have a gut feeling that what you felt yesterday is to do something with kuon.

"Sorry for the wait..." speak of the devil. "It took me a while to think of a name for tomorrow tactic! So, what're you guys up to?"

"We were watching the monitor for our analysis!" Isagi spoke.

"I see... alright." Kuon said as he got a cup and filled it with water.

"We'll follow an improved version of the tactic we used for last game." Kuon spoke well he drank the water.

You listened at kuon who explained his technique as well about teaming people based on weapon compatibility.

"I call this the 3x3 all stars tactic!" Kuon declared.

You goaned at that name. "another bad name." As on cue isagi gave a chop on your head.

"What I was being honest."

Time skip the next day

You stood on the field waiting for the kick off.

"Let's go, big bro!" One of the twins spoke, "where do you want the pass.?"

The twin didn't say anything, just looked at him and the first twin who spoke nodded. "Gotcha! Uhuhuhuh as you wish!"

'Thats just creepy' you thought as one of them passed the ball to the other twin.

You watched one of your teammates try and stop the ball but it passed them with ease.

You narrowed your eyes at them as one of your teammate runs after him. Well you heard them say, "don't tell me he's that chigiri the genius with the knee of glass!!?"

'So chigiri had hurt his knee in the pass' you thought. Now know why he won't say his weapon.

"Hey big bro, he's still playing soccer, what do you think? He couldn't have forgot about his days of glory back then right?" The twin who speaks said.

The mute twin nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, you're right! Let's remind our pal from the school club that his soccer career l is already over." The one speaks said, emphasizing the last part, "that's what my big bro says!"

Chigiri looked pissed which you couldn't blame him as he turned around.

"Hey now! You suuuuure yeah wanna run full-speed with that leg of yours? It might snap again ya know!" The twin that speaks said.

"How about I shove my whole leg up your ass!!" You hissed out, not liking how they are speaking to chigiri.

The twin looked at you then flinched when they saw your eyes are cold.

Isagi took it as his chance to steal the ball from the twins as he ran towards the goal.

The you heard the twin who speaks rants how isagi had fouled them.

"I'm ready to stop you if necessary you freaky brothers! We can't stop you otherwise right?!" Isagi yelled, "Chigiri don't listen to anything that they're saying!!"

"Yeah, there just jealous that you have talent well they have to depend on each other, if you want I can let them know how my fist tastes like!!" You growled out agreeing with isagi.

Isagi looked surprised seeing this new side of you but focus on the game. As chigiri is also surprised.

"I HONESTLY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR PAST OR WHATEVER! To me you are team Z's own Chigiri Hyoma!!" Isagi yelled.

Isagi then passed the ball.

"God you're so annoying. It's like your obsessed with me..." Chigiri spoke then added. "Um... thanks eren I let you know on that offer."

You nodded.

"Not really... I'm not saying it to change your mind." Isagi conversed with chigiri, "I don't have a past like yours that I can boast about, but came here because I don't want to give up on soccer! I'm in blue lock because I want to change my life!"

"I don't really know what it was like for you to get injured... but were both strikers! We can change everything we hate, everything we despise, all of it! With just one goal! So who cares about that past! What I want to see is who you are now!" Isagi spoke as kuon scored a goal.

You liked isagi speech, with that handled now you can concentrate on the game.