chapter 16

Isagi passed it to chigiri, who was running full speed towards the goal. He broke through the lineup and continued to run past the wanima brothers.

Isagi made him us his weapon you thought.

Chigiri past the remaining defense players and made it to his shooting range as he shot. The ball flew into the goal, evening the score.

You silently congrats him as the rest of your team was hyped after chigiri scored a goal.

"And just like that, we live another day!" Bachira cheered.

"Good job everyone." You muttered out to them.

"YOURE SO FAST! THAT LEG OF YOURS DID WELL!" Isagi praised chigiri.

"Isagi It's all your fault," chigiri replied, "when I saw you I was seething. By the time I noticed I was already running. Up from now I've been restraining myself, struggling to free myself from from those chains, and I didn't think it was necessary to do so. But I was wrong, because now I know the fear of losing soccer.... yet my blood still boils. I don't know how long my leg will last, but I want to believe in this new me. Thank you, isagi, I will keep on running until my leg can't give up anymore. Until my blood stops boiling."

"Okay! Then let's fight together!" Isagi said with a smile.

"Together? Don't get me wrong blockhead. I'll become the best striker in the world!" Chigiri replied smiling.

I was right, then isagi play made chigiri use his weapon you thought to yourself. You heard. Raichi say something about kuon. You turned around and saw the entirety of team w beating up kuon.

"Cut it out!" Isagi yelled while pulling back one of the wanima brothers.

"ENOUGH! Don't lay your hands on my team." Kunigami spoke, breaking up the conflict.

Damn I could of dislocate one of the wanima twins shoulder you thought bitterly. You saw that kuon was trying to began to slowly back away.

Oh no you don't you roughly grabbed him by his collar. "Your not going anywhere." You said with your eyes draken.

Kuon visibly was terrified of you since he didn't get any information or know how you personally are like, only knowing that you hangout with isagi.

"You really think your out of trouble after what you pulled." You chuckled darkly. "Oh, no your going to wish you didn't betrayed us." You hissed out dragging him to the locker room.

You opened the door to the lock room along with your team who is quiet. You threw kuon into the room, and sat him down on one of the benches.

"Are you comfy?" You didn't get a response which is fine, you back away your teammates eyes widen when they saw you brought up your leg.

Let's not put my full power kick you thought once you kicked him on his side. "Oof." Kuon fell on his said which didn't stop you.

"Oh no I still have some more hits." You told him as you kicked him again and again.

You stopped then glared at him which made him shiver in his body that is screaming at him from getting kick. "GO take a shower now." You spit out.

Kuon got up and did just that, you huffed. "He should be thankful that I didn't us my full kicking power." You looked at your team only to see them looking at you. "What?"

"Nothing." Isagi was the one that broke the silence. "Okay?" You said going to take a shower.

Few minutes later