chapter 11

You just watched igaguri eat meat while you took a little about of meat yourself as you sat by isagi which was a free seat for you to sit at.

"He's eating a lot of meat." You said once you lightly wiped your mouth making sure you had no Crums or anything on your face.

"I FORGOT HOW GOOD MEAT TASTES!!" Igaguri shouted. Well you just sweatdrop watching Gagamaru panic on how fast igaguri is eating the meat.

"Oh look there's chicken." You said getting a piece for yourself well there is still more.

Raichi nodded. "Gets old after a while though."

You were to busy to hear him enjoying your chicken that you hadn't have in a while.

Isagi chuckled. "I don't think eren heard you." He said then turn to Kunigami who is speaking. "You really stepped up there eren." You hummed and looked up with a piece of chicken hanging out of your mouth.

Kunigami coughed pointing to his mouth doing a motion with his hands to you. "Oh." You let out cleaning yourself up. "Countinue." You said with a nod.

"Anyways." Kunigami cleared his throat. "So did you isagi I had thought that you did a good job, especially eren who kick it to you for our last goal."

"Yeah, I just did what I felt meaning I wanted to score." Isagi said looking at you now. "Eren was the one who made that happen Passing the ball for me to finish the game."

"YEAH, EREN." Bachira shouted you name which caused you to look at him but without your eyebrow twitched.

You could torlate shouting and yell but sometimes you just try your best to not let your temper out. With your usual lazy tone you answered. "Yes, bachira."

I think isagi knew as he gave you another piece of chicken well you appreciated it.

"When you has the ball you did a zig zag." Bachira said moving his hand showing you. "That was really awesome." He had stars in his eyes.

You just blinked then looked at isagi. "How." You mentioned to bachira. "Am I friends with him again." You deadpan. "He's energetic well I'm lazy."

Isagi just gave you a pat on your pack with a sympathy look. Which didn't help you the slights.

"Geezs thanks." You said not meaning it well you answered bachira as isagi held back his chuckle. "Thanks bachira, now if you don't mind." You said going back to eating.

You didn't have much as you took your last bit. You sighed going over to chigiri who looked up from his food.

"Wanna do my hair?" You asked since your hair is a bit damp from taking a shower earlier.

"sure." Chigiri replied with letting you know to sit between his legs which you followed his instructions.

You closed your eyes when you felt his fingers in your hair making a braid in front of your face. "Is there any particular hair style you want me to do." He asked.

"No, just do what your doing." You replied with. "You know you don't have to tell me what your weapon is." You started. "But one person will make you use it." Isagi popped into your mind.

This really isn't your thing to meddle into someone busy but eh first for everything. "Hmmm...sure." Chigiri responded with. "I'm done."

You open your eyes as you got up to you feet. "Thank you." Chigiri looked away but without a nodded to you.

You didn't mind once you were back isagi was in a middle of a conversation with Kunigami as the two had pink hue on their cheeks.

'You know what' you thought to yourself. 'I should go hit some balls and leave them be'

With that thought in mind you left the room as you made it to the practice field.

"My top high speed today was not my best." You muttered to yourself with your lazy aura gone which is replaced with a more serious aura you have not shown your team.

You were at the line on the other side on the net line well you had the ball at your feet, you narrowed your eyes as you shot the ball all the way to the other side.

You hummed as you watched the ball going all the way across the practice field. "I should just keep doing this" You told yourself as the ball hit the net.

You keep practicing once it was night time, you walked back to the room you saw a light in the bathroom was so you walked in.

You saw Kunigami bent down kissing isagi. You slowly and quietly went back to the room and laid in the bed.

'I'm Differently going to tease him' thought as you closed your eyes letting sleep take over you.