"Shhh"

Thursday
Car
11:49 PM

y/n is your/name
h/n is his/name

y/n is your/nameh/n is his/name

song cry - ball greezy
.play dat shit.

play dat shit

"Y/n, gtf out the car

"Y/n, gtf out the car. Now" h/n yells. "No" I say still looking forward. I hear him sigh outta frustration. Mateos front door opens. "Yo, y'all good?" He asks standing in the door way. "She bein a hand full right" h/n says. I turn to look at him and he mean muggin tf outta me. "Boo, tf" I say rolling my eyes. I face forward again crossing my arms.

"Y/n, youn wanna come in?" Mateo asks. "No" I respond back. "Just let her stay in the car h/n, u not gon be here for long anyways" Mateo says. "U right" h/n says. "I'm coming rn, just wait inside" h/n adds. Mateo nods and closes the door. H/n leans onto the passenger side of the car. He grabs my face making me look at him. "I'm fuckin u up when we get back to the crib." And with that, he gets out the car slamming the door.

25 minutes later.. he gets into the car, he hasn't said a word. I knew he wasn't gon fuck shit up cause my brother was home. But then I realized... we not goin to my crib, we goin to his. I feel my face get hot as he parks in front of his house. As I'm taking my seatbelt off, I'm praying his sister is home.

I look in the drive way. Her car isn't fucking here. He unlocks the door with his keys letting me walk in first. He still hasn't said a word. I already knew what he was doin too. He was tryna catch me off guard. I walk upstairs into his dark room.

The only light source that was on was his lil night light on his desk. I lay on his bed tired asf and end up falling asleep. I wake up feeling wet kisses on my neck. I don't fight it either, mainly because I'm too tired to fight back. I let it happen wanting to know what happens next. 

A moan slips out my mouth. "Oh so you're awake now huh?" H/n says and starts sucking on my neck. "Mm". He grabs me, placing me on top of him. I can't see shit but it's coo Ig. He grabs my neck bring me down to kiss him. I kiss him back as his hands travel down to my ass.

I slip my tongue in his mouth causing him to groan and squeeze my ass. This carried on for 3 minutes and I felt him get hard. I start kissing his neck so that his dick goes fully on hard. He groans rocking me back and forth on his print. I feel a cool sensation as he's rocking me back and forth, causing a moan to slip out my mouth.

"Take it off" he says pulling at my pants. I take that including my underwear off. he pulls his pants down reveling a  bulge in his underwear. I get on top grinding my bare cat against his bulge. "Y/n you nasty" h/n says grabs my hips to stop me. I try fighting back and start rubbing myself against him again. 

"Y/n, stop damn lemme take my dick out first. freaky ass". He lifts me up by my hips and slowly brings me down into him. "fuckk" i moan softly. I lean down onto his chest and wrap my arms around his neck moaning into his ear. H/n grabs my ass and bounces me on him slowly.

"Why u ain't get out the car when I told you to y/n?" he asks slamming me onto him faster. "I-I was tired h/n" I say moaning into his ear. "You was tired but you had enough energy to argue. With that smart ass fucking mouth you got" h/n says while groaning.

He brings me all the way up to his tip and slams me down repeatedly causing me to bite his shoulder. I start breathing fast feeling myself about to cum causing me to tighten around h/n. He pulls out of me. I know what he's doing, and I hate it.

He gets off the bed standing at the end of it. He grabs my ankles pulling me towards him spreading my legs apart. I hate doing missionary because he makes me look him in his eyes. Since it was dark I didn't really have a problem. He enters me without warning fucking me with a fast pace. 

Since no one else is in the house I can be as loud as I want. I didn't hold back. I whine every time he slams into me. I moan every cuss word there is. H/n puts his hand on my neck and his other on my lower stomach to keep me still and so I can feel every inch of him inside me.

"You mine right?" He grips my neck tighter. "Of course" i say back. My hands run through my hair as I moan his name repeatedly. H/n lets go of my neck and puts my legs over his shoulders fucking me faster.

"H/n, slow do-" he cuts me off "shhh" h/n grabs my hands locking them into his and puts them above my head. He leans down to kiss me lips. "Cum for me" he says in my ear. My body shake as I clench around him letting everything out. He does the same and collapses on me.

by your truly

- cherry 💋