"Opp bitch pt2"

Saturday
3:34 am
LO: h/n's car

y/n is your/name
h/n is his/name

y/n is your/nameh/n is his/name

309 - ASM Bopster
.play dat shit.

y/n pov.

I do have feelings for h/n, I guess. Like I said, he's an opp. If I even think about actually fuckin with h/n, I could get my own life took.

Not by my people's, but from his. They don't know about me. I'm trying to keep it that way. They could easily do a face check and know I'm from the other side.

Not bout to lose my life over some dick. Sorry now sorry. I get snapped out of my thoughts, hearing h/n laugh. I snap my head his way.

"Ight you can get out the back down" He moves out the way, waiting for me to get out. Thought we was gon fuck inna back? Maybe he wanna do it in the front.

I climb over the seat to get to the passenger. I didn't wanna walk pass h/n. Cause now I'm annoyed. I just need the ounce so I could dip bro.

H/n get into the driver side starting the car. Um?? I thought I was gon go for a ride on his dick, not in his car..

"You boutta kidnap me" i side eye him. "Of course" he stops at the red light. I reach for me gun, for it not to be there AGAIN.
I turn my attention towards h/n hearing him laugh.

"Mmcht, give me my shit" I sit back in the set crossing arms.

I look out the window and then I feel something cold on the side of my head. I already knew it was a gun. But I wasn't worried, not my first time having a gun to my head.

H/n stops at a red light. "Suck it". I look at him confused. Then he taps the tip of his gun on my lips twice. I grab his hands.

I spit on the gun then start to swirl my tongue around the tip. I slide the rest of it into my mouth. Feel the back of his hit ny throat causes me to moan.

I look up locking eyes with h/n, I see his hips buck a little. I continued to keep eye contact with him until someone behind us had beeped.

H/n starts to driving again but faster this time. I leg is bouncing and his breathing is heavy. he looks down at me. "fuck" leaves his mouth. I peeped that his hips bucked again. 

As I'm sucking his gun, I reach over and rubs his print through his pants.  A wince leave h/n's mouth. "Mm fuck" he throws his head back.