"You can't out freak a freak"

Friday
Y/n house
2:27 AM

y/n is your/name
h/n is his/name

"Baby, y/n look at me" h/n says grabbing my arm

"Baby, y/n look at me" h/n says grabbing my arm. "What! Damn" I turn to look at him snatching my arm away. "Ion want her, I promise" he wraps his arms around me. I look up at him and just shake my head walking upstairs. "Ma please, I'm sorry" he says at the bottom of the steps. I just ignore him walking into my room and closing the door.

About 30 minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I'm still half sleep so I just say come in. I can't see who it is cause it's dark in my room. I grab my LED light remote turning on red. Ugh it's h/n.

"Y/n, I'm sorry" h/n says picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. "Ion wanna nun ta do wit shawt, I promise you" he pecks my lips. I stare at him. "Prove it then" I say. "What?" He says looking at me confused. "Send her a video of you fucking me. Youn want her right? Send her a video of sum you want and have, and dats me."

I wrap my arms around his neck and start kissing his neck causing him to groan. "Mmm. You my slut right?" He asks rubbing my thighs.    I hum in response still kissing his neck. "You gon let me talk now?" He ask. I pull away. "Go head" I go back to kissing his neck.

"Ion want her, and you know that. So ion know why you trippin bout a bitch dat can't get next to me" he groans rubbing up my thighs again. "You hear me?" He asks feelin on me. "Mhm" I respond back leaving a hickey on his neck.

He groans as I move his head to the other side planning on leaving a hickey on that side too. I feel him squeeze my ass then grabs my hands. "You not the one in control y/n, I'm da boss" he flips us over causing me to be on my back.

He pulls his phone out his pocket and sets it up on my nightstand making sure it can see the both of us. He presses record. I go to take my skirt off but he stops me. "Nah keep it on, you look good asf" he reaches up my skirt and takes my underwear off.

He opens up my legs and pushes them towards my sides. "Dis what you wanted right?" He says unzipping his pants. "Answer me y/n" he says grabbing my legs to pull me closer to him. "yes, this is want I want h/n" i saying biting my lip looking up at him. He spreads my leg and pushes them back onto my bed.

He strokes his dick a few times then enters me slowing. "Theres two things I wanna talking about y/n" his expression changes into an anger face and he starts going faster. "Ion like how a few minutes ago you was tryna take control. At the end of the day, I'm the one fucking you not vice versa. Know ur fucking place. You understand me?" he asks looking down at me.

All I do is nod. "Ight den, second. This still pisses me off till this day. About a mouth ago you was texting back and forth wit sum dude, I ask you to send him a picture of you with my dick in ya mouth. Why u ain't do it hm?" He speeds causing whimpers to leave my mouth.

"Mm I did h/n, I swear" I moan out. "Ion like how you lying straight to my fucking face y/n" he starts getting rough and grabs my neck. He turns my face towards the camera so it show my reaction of him getting rougher. I close my legs not being able to take anymore cause he's being too rough. He slaps my thigh.

"Keep 'em open y/n, I'm not playin. I'll fuck you to the point where you have to learn to walk again" I just look up at him not being able to get words out. "You understand me?" He asks. I nod. "Wtf did I tell you about using ur words? I said do you understand ?" He raises his voice.

"Yes, I understand h/n fuck." He grabs my neck making my look at the the camera. "Look at ya self. You like to post quotes on insta talking bout dick and how you can take it but can't take mine" he laughs getting rougher. I just stare at the camera watching him fuck me. 

"Look at me baby". I look up at him. "You can take dick right?" He starts going faster. This is new ta me tbh. He never fucked me this hard before. I guessing it's because he's a lil upset. "Ik what ur tryna do h/n, you can't out freak a freak" I smile. 

"Wanna bet?" I stop smiling and shake my head no. "Ight den stfu, wit dat smart ass mouth" he pushes my legs back farther and putting them over his shoulders as he comes close to my face. I whimper feeling him hit my spot.

"Be quiet wit all the whimpering y/n" he pecks my lip. "After I make you cum, you gon send this videos to ole dude. Matter fact, I'll send it to him." I wrap my arms around his neck pulling he closer. He rests my legs on his shoulders wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I already came twice though" my toes curls as I feel my self about to cum again. "Ion care, I didn't so I'm not stopping till I nut". He pulls away from me and holds my legs back. I know he's close cause he keeps squeezing his hands around my ankles. He groans and starts going faster.

I start moaning as well. He pulls out of me fast and nuts on my stomach. He grabs his phone and shows his nut on my stomach. He moves the camera up towards my face. I cover cause no face no case. "Nah move your hands. You gon let people know that ur mine" I listen of course.

He faces the camera to show his face. "Dis my bitch, Ight?". He stops the recording. "Ight gimme ur phone. He gon see dis video. And don't trip I already sent it to shorty." He say reaching his hand out.

"I'm not giving you shit until you wipe your kids off my fucking stomach" I cross my arms. "Imma pop you in ya mouth. I been told you about that smart ass mouth you got y/n" and puts his finger In my face. I sigh dramatically. "Alr shut up. Imma go get a towel" he says walking into the bathroom

 Imma go get a towel" he says walking into the bathroom

H/n got that good dick 😩

i want a Arby's milkshake rn.

requests?