"Might cuff u"

Sunday
5:36 PM
LO: house

(Rip)Might cuff u - B Smyth

(Rip)
Might cuff u - B Smyth
.play dat shit.

"When I put it in, you gon' want some more of that"

no pov.

"Didn't I tell you stop movin?" H/n grabs y/n's hair, making her look back at him.

"I c-can't help it" she reach back trying to slow down h/n's thrust's.

He slaps her hand then tugs harder at her hair, she whimpers from the feeling.

Y/n then reaches back again, gripping h/n's tee. He stops. "Mmcht, didn't I just say stop? Ight".

He lets go of y/n's hip, pushing her onto the bed. She breathes heavily into the sheets. H/n goes into the drawer, pull out cuffs.

Y/n looks back at what he's doing, a grin forms on her face as she puts her hands behind her back, wanting him to cuff her.

H/n grabs her hands cuffing them. He slaps her ass, signaling her to arch again. She does, but it's not good enough for him.

"Deeper" is all he said. Y/n deepens her arch. H/n pushes her face into the sheets and start drillin her shit.

"Fuckkk" left y/n's mouth. Y/n try's to grip the sheets but forgets her hands are cuffed. She whimpers.

A sly laugh leaves h/n's mouth. He goes faster. The bed creaks. H/n leans down, putting his face in y/n's neck.

Y/n hums feeling him breathing on her neck. H/n starts kissing her neck. She moves her head to the side giving him more access.

She tucks her bottom lip into her mouth. Her eyes roll back. A gasp leaves her mouth as she feels h/n's dick curve up and hit her g spot repeatedly.

"Baby fuckk, keep going" y/n yells out. Her eyes become watery, her legs shake as h/n goes faster. H/n lifts up from her neck.

He looks down watching as white webs appear from both his and y/n's sticky cum.

"H/n I-I have to cum" she looks back at him. H/n doesn't respond. He just watches himself go in and out of her.

Not because he was ignoring her, but because he was watching as y/n's cum wrapped around his dick.

He finally talks "not yet" he doesn't even look at her, he's still watching himself fuck her.

He loves making her feel good. Y/n sucks it up, she decides to just hold it. That's until she felt that knot turn into a burning sensation.

"H/n I can't hol-" h/n cuts her off. "You love me?" He speeds. "Y-yes papi I do love you" she says with a shaky voice.

"Ion believe you" h/n's says. He's caresses her hips, admiring the blue dragon tattoo that goes down her spine.

"I do pa, I love you so much" y/n feels her legs about to give out, but she fights it.

"You love right? So cum on my dick if you love me" he goes faster.

A loud gasp leaves y/n's mouth as she cum's on his dick.

H/n pulls out of her, watching himself run out off her hole. He lets go of her hips, she then collapses on the bed.

H/n reaches into the side table, pulling the keys out to the cuffs then un cuffs her.

|where cherry talks her shit|

Cherry mami wit da good body speaking!!

It's been awhile, well.. more like 3 days.

I'm depressed asf, AND STILL SICK ASF.

I was gonna get my nails done today but really didn't feel good. These fucking doctor are playin with my health.

Until next time,

-cherry 💋