"What a day pt3"

Saturday
3:56
LO: crib

(Song tuff fr 😮‍💨)Safety - Dthang Gz

(Song tuff fr 😮‍💨)
Safety - Dthang Gz
.play dat shit.

h/n pov.

I wake up hearing the floor creaking. I sit up rubbing my eyes. It's dark as fuck in the room beside the bathroom light being on.

I seeing y/n on the floor coughing, grabbing her neck. There's tears in her eyes. I hurry over to her. I shake her trying to get her out of whatever trance she is in.

"Baby baby" I pat the side of her face repeatedly until she finally snaps out of it. She grabs onto me and starts crying onto my shoulder.

I rubs her back thinking about what could be wrong? Then I remembered the whole situation that had happen a few hours ago.

My jaw clench tight to were my teeth ache. I patiently wait for my baby to stop crying. She pulls away from me and just sits there looking down at her hands.

I put my hand under her chin, lifting her face so she could look at me. Couldn't even recognize her. She just looked... different.

Her eyes were red, hot being high red. Like crying red, she also had really had under eye circles. I look down at her lip that look chapped and a little bit bloody from her biting them.

I then look down again at her neck. I still seeing the blue and greenish and a little bit yellow from a cord.

Ion think ya understand how hard something has to be wrapped around your neck to cause bruising. And it been hours bro.

y/n pov.

I'm looking at h/n and I see his jaw clench and his nostrils flare. I follow his eyes, they lead down to my neck.

I look down feeling my neck, I then look back up at him. "Baby I'm ok, I promise" I reach for him but he stands up off the floor before I could.

"Nah fuck allat" he walks into the bathroom, then into the closet. I just sit there waiting for him to come out. He walks out in all black.

I squints my eyes at him, confused. Where is he going? He walks over to his night stand going into his drawer. I see him take his gun out.

My eyes go wide, as I get up from the floor. I rush over to him grabbing his arm, reaching for his gun.
He snatches his hand back.

He slowly turns his head towards me, before getting in my face. "Didn't I tell you to neva reach fa my gun unless I tell you too?".

He stares at me, waiting for a response. I just look down. He huffs tucking his gun into his pants while walking into the bathroom.

I follow behind him. I sit on the side on the tub. He starts brushing his teeth, and I just watch him through the mirror. He looks at me through the mirror for spilt second, then looks away.

I zone out and before I know it, he was done. He walks out the bathroom, and walks over to his side table grabbing his ski.

He brushes pass me and goes down stairs. I hurry after him. He grabs his keys of the rack, then open the door. He looks back at me.

He opens his arm. I go over to him wrapping my arms around torso. His hands travel to my ass as he pick me up. I bury my face into his shoulder.

After about a minute, he puts me down. "Ion know when imma be back" he say. He goes to walk out the house but i grab him.

"Pa ion want you dealin wit cblu, I don't want you gettin hurt" he snatches his arm back. "You tryna say I'm pussy?" He furrows his eyebrows. Before I could speak he interrupts me.

"Just forget it" he walks down the porch steps walking towards his car. I walk down half the steps.
"H/n come on, just come inside and lay with me please".

I'm just worried about the whole cblu situation. How did cam even get in cali? He the fact h/n fold me how dangerous Reese is, I'm even more worried.

"Yo y/n I'm not tryna hea it, get the fuck inna house" he gets into his car pulling off. I walk back into the house, scared.

A. Cause I'm alone
B. Because i don't if h/n is gonna come home back to me.

This is just too much. I don't like being alone. I pull my phone who seeing who I can call. I call Yoan to see if she's awake.

It's rings once and she answer almost immediately. She does have bad insomnia so it kind of explains a lot.

"Yoan could you come over please? h/n just left to handle some shit I don't even want him to do" she looks at me concerned before speaking.

"What happen?" She asks. "I'll tell you when you get here". Get nods before hanging up.

Maybe I could intervene? Nah I shouldn't. But should I?

|- cherry mami wit da good body -|

My baby won't wake up ya ☹️ @CHERRYSSLUT

Bitches been on my dick lately...

Freakiest thing u ever done?

Until next time

-cherry 💋