"Stalking you"

I don't know if you guys actually listen to the songs I put. But you got to, it makes the story better. 💋💋

Saturday
8:48 PM
LO: house party

Saturday 8:48 PMLO: house party

Stalking you - a boogie
.play dat shit.

h/n pov.

"I keep on watchin your snap"

The moment I found out what her Snapchat user was, I immediately added her.

After a day or two, she added me back. I turned on her notifications so I could know when she posted a snap.

____

Anytime I hear the snap notification, I open it immediately. When I have DND on, I only allow snap notifications.

Every single picture, video. I always screenshot it or screen record. She has a big following and her snap score is pretty high.

She doesn't seem to care or maybe even notice I screenshot her shit. Even if she did notice and were to block me, I'll just make a new account. Simple.

---

"I'm stuck on your instagram, and girl I don't even follow you"

I'm never active in my snap so me adding her wasn't a big problem.

But my Instagram is totally different. I have pics with guns and shit, I'm worried she might not like people who are into that shit.

She got a lot going for her. If I'm not mistaken, she was excepted into over 15 colleges.

I even have her as my Lock & Home Screen. I look at her posted pictures everyday.

I've even caught myself staring at them for a few minutes. I'm not crazy bro, I swear. She's just, different...

---

"Stuck on your ex and I can get you over it"

Her ex is a dirty ass crip. Errbody looked at them has the best couple. He ended up cheating on her. When I found out, I wanted to kill 'em.

And him bein a crip already had me plottin. Apparently he even got 2 kids with 2 other bitches.

I also found out through a friend that ole dude was abusive towards her. I wanted to put a bullet in his head.