"Keep ya pussy warm fa me"

Friday
March 31st
LO: Home/bedroom

y/n is your/name
h/n is his name

y/n is your/nameh/n is his name

Me and h/n been fuckin all day. It's 8:12 pm, we've been at it since 7 this morning.

One thing about h/n, he's aggressive. But, he knows when too much, is too much.

My moans become muffled, as h/n pushes my face deeper, and deeper into the bed.

The sound of his phone ringing causes him to stop. "Talk" is all he said. I look behind me.

I face him as I use my arms to sit me up. "Right now ? bruh you kn- nvm. Y'all waste my time, i'm fucking y'all up".

And with that, he hangs up the phone, throwing it onto the bed. "Ight baby, i gotta dip and handle sum shit" he says picking his shirt up from off the floor.

"Mmcht, everyday it's something" I say getting up from the bed, walking into our bathroom.

I use my middle fingers to wipe the smudged eyeliner from under my eyes. H/n walks in.

"Looks like you been to hell and back" he says brushing past me in the closet.

"yea whatever, smd" i say back. i wash my face, getting as much makeup off. H/n walks back into the bathroom.

He's wearing his black polo jogger set. "You staring hella hard" he says grabbing his watch off the counter.

"Don't piss me off h/n, like i said smd" i say putting on my bamboo hoop earrings. "i'm tryna get mine sucked" he say coming up behind me.

"You seem to be in such a rush, ion know how dats gonna work" i push him away.

"I'll eat you when i get back, favor for a favor?" he says raising his eyebrow. I think about for a sec.

I drop to my knees, rubbing his print though his sweats. I build is saliva in my mouth.

I pull his sweats and boxers down. I stroke him a fews, then spit on his tip. I take all of him in my mouth.

I gag feeling his tip hit the back of my throat. Sucking the spit back into my mouth, then back out repeating the cycle.

I curl my toes to prevent myself from gagging. "shit" h/n says under his breath. I start bobbing my head faster, wanting to taste his nut.

I start doing the mouth and 2 hand combo. His breathing starts to speed up, causing his warm nut to fill my mouth.

I look up at him, as i swallow his nut. I flash a bright smile up at him.

—————————

I walk down stairs in to kitchen grabbing a water out the fridge. H/n walks up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

One of his hands travel down, he starts grippin tf out phat ma. "Keep ya pussy warm fa me" he says.

And with that. He's leaves.

Sum short and sweet

Sum short and sweet

Dis water diet is whoopin my ass😭

i wanna get my clit pierced