"Support"

Friday
11:08
LO: club

y/n is your/name
h/n is his/name

y/n is your/nameh/n is his/name

shoot sum - lil pete
.play dat shit.

y/n pov.

I just finished my performance.

H/n and and crew came to the club today just to come and have drinks.

I walk off the stage into the back. "Good job y/n, that was perfect!".

The owner Marissa Madonna is so sweet.

"Thank you Rissa" i give her a hug.

I've always looked at her as a second mom. Everyone that works her is so nice.

I'm still a baby stripper. If you don't know what that is, it's what you're called when you first start working at a strip club.

I'm 6 months in, almost a year and i won't be a baby stripper anymore. I happy but said how fast time flied.

Everyone kept me under their wing. Giving me tips, and tricks.

Very stripper has a nickname. Mine is honey.

Or wetty.

"Your next performance is in 2 hours ok? Go eat something and get some rest" I thank her leaving the locker room.

I walk toward the back vip where h/n and his friends rent out mostly everything night.

Most boyfriends would hate the fact that their girlfriend is strippin, not saying that h/n doesn't, but he's always there to support me.

I come up behind him putting my hands on his shoulders letting them travel down his chest.

"Hey baby" I say then placing a kiss on his collar bone.

"wsp, come sit" he pats his lap.

I sit on his lap, relieving the soreness of my feet. These platforms ain't no joke.

"My body so sore" I lay on his shoulder. He rubs my back.

"You should take off tomorrow, stay home and lay wit me. Maybe we can do sum else too" He whispers the last part in my ear.

"I'll think about it"

I feel my eyes become heavy.

I ending up taking my shoes off and lay across h/n's lap.

"My baby tired?" h/n looks down at me.

I nod.

"You wanna go home now, i'll give you sum dick tomorrow morning"

See, i can't turn down an offer like that.

"Ok let's go"

|where cherry talks her shit|

I'm still sick asf, i'll do a pt2 smut at some point tonight, if not tomorrow.