"Sex & Drugz"

Friday   
location: Some where private.
9:45 PM

y/n is your/name
h/n is his/name

✞ I arrived back to the 'place' after making a deal with people in the city

✞ I arrived back to the 'place' after making a deal with people in the city. And of course, h/n is rolling up again. I close the door taking my shoes and jacket off, I hang the keys on the wall next to the front door. "Hey baby" I say walking into the kitchen, grabbing a water for him, and lemon water for me.

"Wsp baby, can you grab my grinder off the island please my love". I nod grabbing it, I then walk into the living room handing him his blue grinder. Well, our blue grinder. "Whats this for?" He says giving me a confused look while looking at the water as I sit next to him on our royal blue suede couch.

Ive loved this couch ever since I laid my eyes on it. I originally wanted the red one but since h/n isn't affiliated with 'blood', that was never an option. But hey, it's still beautiful. "I know you have cotton mouth h/n. So here, drink up please, for me" I says as he takes It from my hand, just for him to put it down on our glass silver coffee table.

"How much they gave you?" He asks referring to the deal I made in the city. "500" I say taking Five One hundred dollars bills out my bra, placing it next to his gun. Which btw, didn't have it's safety on. I was confused, when I left the safety was on. I continued to stare at it. I guess it caught h/n attention. He grabs my face, pulling me in for a kiss.

He pecks my lips twice then speaks. "I'm proud of you for going by yourself my love" he says pulling me closer. "But, you forgot this" he says pulling my Black Glock 43' with my name in hot pink written in cursive, out his pants placing it next to his. "I told you to take it, didn't I? So why didn't you take it?" he says lighting the blunt he just finished rolling.

I watch as he blows the smoke the opposite direction from me considering my biggest pet peeve is when people blow smoke directly at me or, in my direction. "Mama, you're doing it again. Stop zoning out and tell me why you didn't take it" he says. "Well, um..you know how I feel about guns h/n" I says playing with my royal blue French tips I had gotten done the beginning of the week.

I look up at him. He moves farther back onto the couch resting his head back blowing smoke up in the air. "Hm, come sit on my lap. Let's talk." He says patting his lap. I hesitate at first considering I was comfortable where I was. Fuck it. I sit on his lap facing the opposite direction from him.

I looked at the 50 in tv we had hanging on the wall above the white electric fireplace, that lit blue flames. I see movement in front of the fireplace. It was our gray Sphynx cat bloo. She had a blue bandanna collar with a gold name plate that had her name engraved with a small blue jewel at the end. Considering she a hairless cat, she gets cold which is why she was in front of the fire place.