"He crazy"

Monday
location: yall crib
9:00 PM
requested: lovrzsn

y/n is your/name
h/n is his/name

"I'm tired of this h/n, every day you on sum bullshit" i yell, frustrated

"I'm tired of this h/n, every day you on sum bullshit" i yell, frustrated. "Bruh, y/n..you da one dat likes to accuse me of sum i didn't do" h/n yells back. Me and h/n are arguing because he's been MIA like he don't got a fucking girlfriend. He said i should be lucky that he even wants me.

Like wtf, why would you say some shit like that. "You never think before you say, what you said hurt my feelings h/n!" i'm an emotional person, ian gon cry though cause ion wanna look like a bitch. I start grabbing all my shit.

Wtf i look like staying wit somebody who thinks that they can have anyone or anything they want so easily. He's so full of himself. He must think he's 'HIM', boy bye. "Not you thinking you leaving me" he says leaning on the door way crossing his arms. "Not you in my business" i snap back as i keep putting stuff in my bag.

I go to grab some off my clothes off the hangers, h/n kicks my bag, making everything fall out. "Yo h/n, move bro" i say pushing him out the way, putting all my shit back in the back. "I'm taking the cat wit me too" i say putting my slides on. "See now you doin too much, take ya shoes off" h/n says grabbing my arm.

"Yo let me go h/n" i say snatching my arm back. "Since when you call me by my government?" he says giving me a wtf look. "Since now, now get tf out my way" i say trying to walk out the bedroom. "I'll kill you" he says making me pause. "Yea ight" i say laughing walking back into the room, realizing i left my tooth brush in the bathroom that is connected to the bedroom.

"Go head and laugh, i told your before that if you leave me ima blow ya head off ya shoulders" he says coming close to me putting his chest against my back, looking at me through the bathroom mirror. I look up from my hands looking at at him from the reflection. He smiles at me.

"Now put ya shit away and sit down" he says wrapping his arms around me. He really delulu asf. "Bruh move, fo i call ya momma." i say pulling my phone out my pocket as a warning. He grabs it, breaking it off the corner of the bathroom counter. "Bae! why would you do that?!" i say snatching it from his hand, now looking at my broken phone.

"I'm sorry my love, but you not leaving me, stamped" he says hugging me, ion hug back thought cause wtf. "I love you" he says kissing my cheek. I ignore em. "Y/n, i said i love you, say it back." he says grabbing my chin to look make me look at him. He pecks my lips. "Now say it back" he says staring at me.

I stare back with the meanest mug known to man kind. I move my chin out off his grip, putting my tooth brush into the bag. With the cap on it of course. "Yo y/n, say it back" he says following me into the hall way, dragging me back into the room. "H/n, let me go" i say snatching my arm back.

"You must think i'm playing huh" he says walking over to his side of the bed, going into his night stand grabbing it gun, which is loaded btw. He walks up to me, our faces inches away. "Say it back" he says with a straight face. I ignore him, wanting to push his buttons. He puts the tip of his gun between my eyes, taking the safety off.

"You wouldn't" i say crossing arms. "I won't? ight" he points the gun down, shooting at the space between my feet. My body jerks back towards the door. Putting the the gun back to my forehead, the tip burning my forehead from the heat of the bullet. I jerk my head back, as he pulls the gun away realizing he burnt me.

He grabs me, pulling me towards his chest. He caresses the small burn on my head. "Now you know i'm not playin, you really playin ya life right now y/n" He says hugging me. I have no other choice but to hug back. "Put ya shit down" he says letting me go.

I drop my bag on the floor, walking over to the bed and sitting down. He walks over to the bed sitting next to me, pulling me closer. "Now what you wanna eat" he says pulling out his phone, opening door dash.

He crazy.

i'm high asf

i'm high asf

i want mcdonald's lowkey

i needa girl