Chapter 7: Ruthless Zee

Continuation

Continuation....

Zee fell down on his knees on the road crying hard holding his heart . He was so hurt. Nu's hurtful words were echoing in his mind stabbing his heart like a sharp knife. He never thought that Nunew will take everything in this way. But nu's words make zee feel like he is a person who he never wanted to be . Zee had a big secret which gave him a big wound on his heart in the past and nu scratched it now by saying these words.

Zee: He called me rake, lwed.

Zee wiped his tears and stood up with an expressionless face and smirked ..

Time skip... (After two days)

Nunew was wiping Carl's face and chest with a wet cold towel to lower his fever . He was almost fine now but still was weak and his body was still aching so he was unable to get up from bed. Nu went to kitchen and bring some warm soup. He placed it on night stand and help carl to sit up. He took spoon full of soup and blowed it and then fed to carl. Carl was just staring at him. He given him medicine after carl took whole bowl of soup and nu gently lay him and coverd him with blanket.

At midnight....

Carl opened his eyes and saw nu sleeping soundly sitting floor having head on bed near him. He caressed nu's head. And got up for the washroom and after coming back he gently held nu and walked him to the other side of the bed and layed him down. And get inside bed too. He covered himself and nu with a blanket and fell asleep.

After one hour nu woken up from sleep . He went to the kitchen and to drink some water.

Nu mind : I'm really not able to sleep properly. I'm worried about P'Zee. I'm feeling so guilty for talking him like this. I slapped him. I don't know what had happened to me that time. I blamed him for what he ....*sighed*. I wish I can take my words back. I want to apologize him so bad for what I said. I know he did wrong to Carl but... Still I shouldn't had done that. He helped me in my worst. He made me smile everytime we're together. He gave me his friendship , his trust his care and me... *sighed* what the hell Nunew how can do that. But Carl is not fine now I must take care of him first but I have hurt P'Zee alot. Why the hell I did all that...? (He said to himself getting frustrated he pulled his hairs). Ok nu tomorrow go and apologize to him sincerely. (He said to himself).

Next day...

It was just 7:30 Am nu was becoming impatient and also he had to go to Zee's house before Zee go office so nu came so early .Nu was waiting on gate for Zee so that he can say sorry. As the door opened Nu saw Zee but Zee was looking different. His aura was really scary and his face was totally expressionless. As Zee came near gate he fully ignored nu as if he is not there .

Nu: P'Zee... I'm..

Before nu can say anything Zee went directly to car and left. Nu was stunned it felt like he was invisible to him. Nu came back home with sad face. Carl was sitting on the couch as he wanted to watch TV. As nu entered..