Special Chapter 2: Zee's Past

Continuation.....

Zee: Nu I wanna ask something.

Zee put hand in his pocket and took out a small box. He kneeled down and opened the box revealing a beautiful ring.

Zee: Nunew chawarin, my love, my kitty will you give me opportunity to take care of you from now on to till rest of our lives

Zee: Nunew chawarin, my love, my kitty will you give me opportunity to take care of you from now on to till rest of our lives. Will you marry me?

Nu's eyes were filled with tears of happiness (Author: You cry alot nu😐) which were streaming down to his cheeks non stop after listening this. He quickly wiped his tears and nodded giving a big smile. He was unable to speak from overwhelmed emotions of happiness as he thought the worst and got the best.

Zee slided the ring to nu's finger

Zee slided the ring to nu's finger. Nu hugged Zee so tightly. It was bone breaking hug.

Zee: O gosh kitty I can't breathe.. (He said in. Muffled voice)

Nu quickly left and they both laughed together. And the woman was looking happy too but still nu was not sure that who is she. He saw her with confused expression. Zee noticed so he stood up and pulled marre towards them with her wrist.

Zee: Nu I want you to meet someone.
Here she is marre, she is my elder sister.

Nu: huh..... (He got supar shocked)
Sis...sister.is really your elder sister but you said that...

Zee : Yes, but actually we are not related from blood but we know each other since I was 6 and She helped alot like a real sister she was always there for me when I needed. After meeting her I realised that relations are not just defined by blood by actually from heart.

Marre: Hello love. Zee told me about you ever since he saw you. I was in France that time. I just came back 3 month ago. Till then I'm saying him to propose to you.Even last night when he took on dinner date we had planned that Zee will propose to you but this coward man he got scared. So I went there too for motivating him but he.. (She hit zee's head). ( Zee pouted) . He spoiled everything and also this idiot lost the ring. You know what love I had to travell almost 1 and 1/2 hour to bring a new ring at night (she said fake sobbing). And this idiot make me stand almost 20 minutes outside the house last night when I was here with ring , god knows what was he doing. (Author : 🤭🤫we know very well)