Special Chapter (Final) : Kitty Is Finally Mine

Nu's POV

My heart is beating so fast, I going enter in new phase of life.... I'm really feeling so shy. I'm really insane to know how Phi Zee is looking. I'm feeling like Cinderella which is going to marry his prince Charming. I'm looking again and in mirror to find anything which is lacking because I want to look perfect for my man. I never got this much nervous. When I was young my mother used to tell fairytail stories . Cinderella
Was my favorite my favorite .I always thought that it's just a story and magic never happens in real life but my mom always said that whenever you heart is pure and you wish something with true feelings then It surely somes true may not today but tomorrow definitely will be yours. After My parents passed away I thought that everything is lie today my soul is compelled to believe that magic happens. It's so unreal.

That day when I woke in Phi zee's bed without clothes, the thoughts which I got was too much for me. It felt like my World was crashed but my heart was not ready to believe even though Phi said those things. And that night when Phi told me truth My soul flew back to my body. After knowing the truth I can never doubt on Phi in my whole life. (His filled with tears of happiness).

Flashback*****
(To that night when Nu was Likan to Apologize to Zee)

Zee took nu inside his room and lay him down on couch as he was wet

Zee took nu inside his room and lay him down on couch as he was wet . While he was putting him down accidentally nu's wrist got twisted . Zee quickly corrected Nu's position on the couch.

Zee was so worried as nu's body was cold like an ice berg and there was no power so he couldn't even give him a hot bath. He qickly removed nu's all clothes first because they were socked with water. He removed his own coat as it was wet. He ran to wardrobe and took a towel. He gently wiped all water from nu's body. He noticed a common bug is stuck to nu's chest. May be it get inside his clothes when he was sitting in rain. He removed that bug gently and saw that his white chest got a crimson mark due to bug bite.

Nu was shivering so quickly picked him in his arms and placed him in bed and covered him with the blanket and sat beside him and rubbed his hands to provide some heat. But it wasn't working. Zee started panicking then he got an idea. He lighted alot of candle in the room and bring a black blanket and wraped nu with that as black colour abosords the most heat. But still nu was shivering. Zee tried his best he rubbed nu's hands and feet to provide some tempreture.But it's was not working that much. Zee was so much worried his eyes we're filled with tears but suddenly something got in his mind. He stood up and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on ground. He removed all remaining clothes from his body. He got inside the bed and tugged in the blanket beside nu. He pulled nu towards himself and hugged him so tight and wrapped themselves in blanket tightly. He was using his own body heat to keep nu warm. This is called body heat sharing.After some time nu's temperature started getting normal.Zee didn't realize when he fell asleep like this. After 2 hours Zee felt nu is squirming and his now burning up. He got fever.Nu's body was aching he was still not fully conscious. Zee got up and wear robe and went to kitchen took a bowl with musterd oil and heated it with candle. And quickly reached nu. He put the bowl on night stand and removed the blanket. He took some and massaged nu's chest first. When Zee was gently giving massage to his arms but when he massaged nu's left wrist nu winced in pain as his wrist was sprained.