Final Chapter :Kitty is finally Mine, I love you Hia

Continuation

Continuation....

Nu: Mr Arrogant CEO, I'm here. (He said yelling with tears in his eyes).

Nu: P'Zee please Let me talk.

Zee was still hugging Maree while she was caressing his back gently like she is trying  to comfort zee. Zee was holding his tears he loves nu but now after that day he is unable to trust him. Zee also get to know that Nu is married to Carl as Carl somehow found Zee number and sent his and  nu's photo in which they both were standing holding ring for each other in registrar's office . It broke Zee's heart but, then he heard something which he never expected to hear.

Nu: P'Zee I love you.....I love so much Mr. Arrogant. (He yelled with full strength).

Zee got shocked ,he thought what he heard is wrong but..

Nu: I Love you Please give me a chance to win you back Phi. I can't live without you. (He was yelling with tears in eyes standing in rain in hope that his voice can reach zee's heart)

Zee pulled from hug and was just staring at Maree with teary but then Maree noded and Zee left the room. He went downstairs and opened the door. He saw nu who was standing in rain with a strong expression outside the  boundry . Zee took an umbrella and went to boundry gate and came out . Zee was standing almost 5 meters away from nu. He saw nu's face he was smiling with tears in his eyes.

Nu: I knew that you'll come. I'm sorry Phi... I love you so much.

Zee: Didn't I already warned you.. Why are you here.

Nu: I'm here for you.

Zee :(chuckled sarcastically )For me... (He said whispering in a sarcastic way).

Zee: How much?

Nu: huh... (He asked confused).

Zee: How much money you want... Take it and leave. I don't wanna cause any problem.

Nu was literally shivering as he was trying to control his tears. Then he took a deep breath .

Nu: P'Zee I'm not here for money Please don't say like this.

Zee: Really(he said raising his one eyebrow)

Nu: I really love you P' Zee. And I know you love me too. I know you are angry. I know I did very wrong to you. I'm sorry but i can explain I have my own reasons. Please give me a second chance to make up to you.

Zee: Love huh.. Ok then prove it that you love me. I'll forgive you. (He said with an evil smirk)

Nu: I'll do whatever you'll say.

Zee: Do you really mean it. You'll do whatever I say? (He said in asking manner).

Nu nodded....

Zee: Kneel down and beg for forgiveness.