第一章: Eyesight

A/N: Enjoy <3

━━━━━━━━

After multiple blood transfusions and several surgeries to close up the injuries you've sustained, to Shoko it truly was a miracle that you were even able to wake up

After multiple blood transfusions and several surgeries to close up the injuries you've sustained, to Shoko it truly was a miracle that you were even able to wake up. She deemed you brain dead, revealed that you were most likely never going to wake up. Your cursed energy zero to nonexistent, there would've been nothing that could've saved you. Being able to wake up, that was a possibility that no one saw coming. 

So when Gojo heard about your awakening, you bet his ass he came running to your hospital room. Despite being exhausted from his nth mission, the possibility of seeing you awake brought him adrenaline rush that no other battle has. One of the only other experiences he could compare this rush to.. Would probably be sex with you. So there he was, standing by your hospital door, panting, as he opened the sliding doors wide. Because for such a powerful sorcerer, it seems that he has forgotten he can teleport, and decided to sprint to the Jujutsu Tech Hospital with his lengthy legs from the main building.

 Because for such a powerful sorcerer, it seems that he has forgotten he can teleport, and decided to sprint to the Jujutsu Tech Hospital with his lengthy legs from the main building

"(Y/N)..?"

The white haired man spoke, his voice almost a whisper. He could've sworn that seeing you sitting on that hospital bed, with your hands gently placed unto your lap- that he would've bursted crying if there were no other individual in that room. He slowly approached you, kneeling down as he reached for your hands to be encaged in his larger ones. "Hey.. It's me.." He would whisper, afraid of this moment being all just a dream. But instead of looking at him, you continued to stare at the white wall behind him. 

"Please look at me.." He pleaded, distress clearly present on his face, as you continued to stare at the wall behind him. He could hear Shoko say something to him in the background, but he was so focused on you, that he's blocked out everybody else's presence in the room. "My kikufuku.. please.." He'd beg, as he watched you furrow your eyebrows together. "I can't.. I can't Satoru.." He felt his breath hitch, confused by your statement. "I can't see you.. You're all blurry.."

Turning to Shoko, Gojo's eyebrows furrowed together, confused- but he wanted an answer. Shoko sighed, "I tried telling you earlier.. It seems that (Y/N)'s visions been compromised." She watched as the sapphire eyed man opened his mouth to say something, but before he could even argue- she cut him off. "It's not permanent. I'm guessing from the stress her body's been in, it shut off some of her senses to fully recuperate and heal from her injuries. We'll just have to wait until her vision comes back and it will Gojo, this isn't the first case of its kind." The man turned his attention back to her, nodding. 

Two days passed

Two days passed.

It was April 2nd of the year 2020, marking a year since Gojo's release from the prison realm and a year since you fell into a coma. For two days, since waking up from your deep slumber, Gojo paid attention to your needs, even catching up from what you've missed out on. Some of those events were Toge's birthday, Megumi's and even your own lovers. Gojo spoke of how there's been a lot that's happened since you've gone to sleep, how the higher-ups allowed Yuji to live and how his prison sentence has been overlooked. The one thing he did fail to tell you was how much of a workaholic he's been, Nanami would've been proud, but he would've been able to tell that you would know immediately that something was wrong. 

Taking in one mission to another would've been how he passed time after all. He didn't exactly want the drunken stupor incident to reoccur again, after all, this time there would be no Nanami to take him home. Did Gojo miss him, there would be no doubt about it, would he be able to admit it verbally- perhaps only to you, if you asked. "Satoru..?" He'd hear you whisper, you being well aware that he was lost in his thoughts. "Are you alright?" He could only smile, as he gently grabbed one of your hands and gently placed it against his cheek. 

You could feel the tense muscles on his cheeks and the creases of the ends of his lips curved upwards, guessing he was smiling at you. "I'm alright.. How are you?" He would then return the question to you, reaching your free hand up to feel the bandages wrapped around your eyes. "I'm okay.. Getting used to these bandages, I just hope to get my sight back soon.." You would pause, reaching the same hand you used to feel the bandages on your eyes to feel Gojo's face. Gently tracing his facial features with the tip of your fingers, "I'm starting to forget how you look.." You'd mumble, hearing a chuckle escape your lover's lips. Instead Gojo getting a jab out of you, or saying something like 'forget how I look? You could never with these looks!' His answer was a short and sincere one, yet overflowing with so much love.

 Instead Gojo getting a jab out of you, or saying something like 'forget how I look? You could never with these looks!' His answer was a short and sincere one, yet overflowing with so much love

"I'm just glad you're finally awake, (Y/N)."

━━━━━━━━

Just a short chapter to reintroduce our beloveds.. 

I might update some more tomorrow? Maybe later? Let's see how far I get on my exam review, hahaha

As always,

Peace ❤