第六 章: Beach time, fun time

A/N: ya'll know the drill.. Slight spoilers from the manga, post-shibuya arc character descriptions..
Also, for reference! Megumi is the reader's and Gojo's adoptive son 💖

━━━━━━━━

"Ahhh! The sea!"

"Ahhh! The sea!"

The pink haired boy yelled, dropping the bags he was holding unto on the ground as he ran straight to the water. "Hey!" The orange haired girl yelled at his classmate, as she watched him drop her backpack onto the sand as well. "Yuji, I'm going to kill you!" She yelled, running after him. The raven haired boy sighed, watching his two classmates leave him with their things. "Guys! We still need to check in!" You yelled, but it seemed like they were already too preoccupied with splashing each other with water.

Smiling at the two students, you felt Megumi tap your shoulder, "I can just carry their things." He offered, "I'll help-" As you were about to suggest helping him out, since Nobara has once again brought too many clothes for the occasion, you felt Satoru take the bag off your hands. "I've got it, sweetheart." He'd smile at you, as he asked Panda to help him out with some of the other luggages as well.

Looking over to your cousin, you saw him watch as Yuta carried his things, then look at his now missing left arm. His lips pursed into a thin line, feeling disappointed at himself that he still requires help from others, despite it being already over a year since the incident happened. Tapping his shoulder to get his attention, you tapped unto your chest with four fingers put together, first to the inside, then to the outside and then towards your shoulder. Signing an, 'Are you okay?' to him, to which he smiled at you and nodded.

Sign language had a special place to both of your hearts, especially since it became a language that only the two of you knew- a way to secretly communicate with each other. "Something's bothering you, I could tell." He'd look down, "If you're not ready to talk about it, just know that I'm here for you okay. And it's okay too, you know?" He'd look at you, with his big violet eyes, as if asking you what he should be okay with.