第四章: Bedtime Story

A/N: I didn't expect to be updating today, but here I am.

━━━━━━━━

There were moments in Gojo's life, that made him realize that he wanted you to be the woman that he married and started a family with

There were moments in Gojo's life, that made him realize that he wanted you to be the woman that he married and started a family with. It all began when you decided to step up and take care of Fushiguro Megumi and Tsumiki, two children that had absolutely no blood relation to you- or any relation at all. Yet there you were, your twenty year old self telling a story to a child that barely spoke to you and kept that stoic demeanor every time you spoke to him.

You personally never thought you'd have to take care of a child that was only eleven years younger than you were, especially when you could barely take care of your own well-being. But Megumi and Tsumiki were definitely an eye opener as to how children were going to be like, if you were to ever get any of your own one day. They were both special kids, especially Megumi, and how he acted towards your snowy haired friend- at the time, made him question his choices in life. But that was the exact reason you adored him, and his sister as well- because they felt like your kids.

When your friend, now lover, took the child in as a second year student at the Jujutsu Technical High School- at the age of seventeen. You on the other hand, were fifteen years old and it was your first year at Jujutsu High. Your relationship with Megumi and Tsumiki only continued to grow, as the years passed. Although, you were once hesitant about the fact that your then friend taking two children in- especially when the two of you knew nothing about kids. On top of that, children from the Zen'in clan.

Despite all of this, you still took care of the children as if they were truly your own. The living situation was indeed odd, especially since the two of you did live in the dormitories. Well, you did, Gojo actually had a place to stay in outside of the dormitories- needless to say, it was a bit of a complicated living situation.

It was now 2011

It was now 2011.

You were at Gojo's the apartment, sitting at the kitchen island, as you were going through your paperwork after a mission. Being twenty years old had its perks, and it would be adulting- sense the sarcasm there. When you were distracted by the nine year old boy walking into the room, who went straight to the cupboard grabbing a cup, before going to the refrigerator and grabbing the cold water pitcher.