第十一章: Seventeen

A/N: This has been in my drafts since last year....

Some Satoru POV for ya'll <3

━━━━━━━━

"And suddenly, it's December and you're not 17 anymore

"And suddenly, it's December and you're not 17 anymore.. And you haven't been seventeen in a long.. long time.."

Satoru looked at your facial structure, as you continued to dream away in dreamland. It's truly funny how time works and the effects it has on the human body, he softly traced his index finger against your cheek. You were by no means showing your true age, yet, it's clear that the effects of time have marred itself into your facial features. You had very faint smile lines, light creases on the sides of your eyes, and sunspots that graced your nose that could be mistaken for freckles.

Then you started to groan in your sleep, as you slowly opened your eyes and blinked a couple of times. "What are you doing up.. It's still early.." You would mumble quietly, cupping his cheek to softly caress it. "Just admiring my fiancé." He spoke casually, with no moments of hesitance in his voice. You opened your eyes, only to look away, cheeks slightly red from his comment. "What? Does that make you embarrassed? But you are my fiancé." He'd grin, as you smacked his chest and got up from the bed- refusing to face him.

He'd chuckle, watching your figure disappear into the bathroom. Then there he was left alone in the room, left alone to contemplate on his thoughts. He walked up to the glass, staring down at the busy streets of Azabu. In quiet moments like this, as Satoru stared out of his bedroom window- he's reminded that he's no longer seventeen..

He hasn't been seventeen in a while

Then he felt arms wrap around his waist, surrounding him in warmth that he would give up the entire world for. "What's going inside that pretty little head of yours?" Your voice would mumble against his back, as he felt the warmth of your breath against his bare back. "Just thinking.. Should we move?" He'd turn around to face you, running his hands from your shoulders to your forearm, back and forth. "Move? Why?" He'd gently run his fingers through your hair, "To a place that's a bit quieter outside of Tokyo, you know.. Somewhere we can be ourselves without all this responsibility.." You'd look up at him, blinking slowly, curious as to what brought this on.