第十章: Our Youth

A/N: This is basically a snippet, this was supposed to be longer- but I cut it short.

━━━━━━━━

"Hey, are you sure you turned it on?"

A familiar female voice asked, but remained anonymous to the viewers- as the screen continued to stay black. "Dumbass!" The same girl scolds, as they hear a familiar yelp in the background. Yuji and Nobara looked at each other, snickering, figuring that it was their precious teacher who had just been smacked.

"Shoko, you didn't have to smack him so hard!" Another familiar voice could be heard, as the screen continued to remain black, keeping their identities anonymous. "Stop being idiots, Shoko, let me see the video camera." An unfamiliar voice to the students could be heard, except for Megumi who met the man a couple of times, and the second-year students who fought him. "It's cause Mr. Six Eyes didn't remove the lens cover, here.." A 'Hey!' could be heard in the background, the students watched the scene unfold in front of them, as a bright light flashed through the TV screen.

The unfamiliar man smiles at the camera, "See, now it's working." He flips the camera around and shows his fellow classmates, (Y/N), Shoko, and Satoru. "Isn't that.." Yuta mumbles, and Megumi simply nods, as he smiles sadly at the television screen. "That's who-!" Yuji was about to speak when Nobara knew better and covered his mouth, shaking her head at the pink-haired boy. The orange-haired girl knew better to ask questions later and to allow her raven-haired friend some peace.

"It was Satoru's fault, dumbass forgot to remove the lens cover." The short-haired sorceress accused the six-eyed user, who glared at her. "No, it wasn't!" He whined, as he wrapped his arms around (Y/N)'s waist, putting his chin on her shoulder. "Tell them, (Y/N)!" The white-haired sorcerer pleaded, and she simply stifled her laughter, watching how the strongest sorcerer kept arguing with his fellow classmate.

 "Tell them, (Y/N)!" The white-haired sorcerer pleaded, and she simply stifled her laughter, watching how the strongest sorcerer kept arguing with his fellow classmate

"They were all so young..."

Maki mumbled and Megumi simply nodded, he knew well of how happy you all were at one point- back in high school, when times were simpler. You all, were just like them after all, but all of your youths were taken away too soon- this was what their white-haired teacher tried so hard to preserve. To give his students, what he lost- his youth and innocence.