第七 章: Here to Stay

By the time you had come back to the beach with Megumi after going shopping for some cold drinks and snacks, you saw Yuji being half-drowned by Nobara

By the time you had come back to the beach with Megumi after going shopping for some cold drinks and snacks, you saw Yuji being half-drowned by Nobara. Both Nobara and Maki were merciless when it came towards play fighting, and from the looks of it, they were borderline murdering their dear pink-haired friend. Gojo saw you approaching and scooted over, to let you into the shade under the parasol, as you sat back down beside him and Megumi left the 7-11 goods on the picnic blanket. 

Gojo eventually laid back down onto the tool and stretches his legs out into the sun, a soft groan escaping his lips, as he stretched his limbs out. While you stayed sitting up, watching the kids play in the sand and in the water. "I'm glad we took this trip." You'd mumble softly, as you continued to watch the kids play. Then you'd turn your attention away from them, to look at your lover, who had his sunglasses on. You looked at his body that was adorned with scars, at the same time be at awe with his extremely fit figure.

"I'm going to be embarrassed if you keep staring at me." He'd snicker, and you felt all the blood rush to your face. "I can't look at my lover?" He'd whistle in response, intrigued by your confident response. "Look all you want, honey." He'd smirk, and you turn your attention away from him. 'cocky bastard', you'd think to yourself. Rightfully so, Gojo knew what he had and he knew how to flaunt it well. Even after all these years, he only continued to age gracefully, becoming even more attractive each year. You weren't even sure how that was possible, most individuals would become uglier as they aged, but not for Gojo Satoru. All of you continued to stay on the beach, until the sun retreated behind the horizon.

 All of you continued to stay on the beach, until the sun retreated behind the horizon

Nightfall has now come.

Upon waking up from your nap, you'd notice that your snowy haired lover was missing. You'd come out of your room, to see Maki and Toge grilling meat on the shared porch of the four rooms. "Where's Satoru?" You asked Maki, as she turned the meat on the grill. She hummed in response, "I think Satoru went to the beach, he said he wanted to go take a walk?" She spoke, with no hint of respect for her sensei, looking at Inumaki to double check her information. "shake" he responded, nodding his head in agreement. "I see.. I'll go look for him then, dinner's almost ready, right?" The two nodded, smiling at their teacher. "We'll wait for the both of you, sensei." And with that, you were off to go look for Gojo, his jacket in your hand.