Chapter 72 (You've Still Got a Lot to Learn, Shigaraki!)

~Kita~
"There's no escape for you league of villains... Why you ask? Because we are here!" I heard barking and I started to cry. (My babies!) I howled and everyone on the projection looked around.

"Must have been scary... good job holding out! I'm sorry...but you're okay now, kid!" I howled again and my dogs all jumped into view, they were on leashes. An officer was on his face, still holding the leashes tightly. (My angels!)

"Scary? As if! I almost had 'em!" (Bakugo...) "And that's beast girl's howl!"

My dad raised a hand and each dog was unclipped from their leash. "Go find your master!" I howled for them to follow the sound.

"Kurogiri bring them all over to play!"

"I'm sorry, but the Nomu set aside for us... they're gone!!"

"Looks like you've still got a lot to learn, Shigaraki! Your league has underestimated a few things..." The image was cut off and silence filled my room. So the only thing I could do now, was howl and wait.

-Time Skip-

Something began scratching at the door and I could hear intense sniffing from under the door. Suddenly the door opened, revealing Nevada's big furry face to me, but I was enveloped by a foul smelling black liquid and everything disappeared.

In what seemed like forever, but was actually one or two moments, I was dropped on the ground.

"This stuff stinks..." (Bakugo?!) "What was that?!"

I was coughing so hard, my chest hurt. "Apologies, Kita and Bakugo."

"It's fine, sir. Thank you for saving me." All For One pat me on the head.

"Beast girl, you traitor!" I winked and held a finger to my lips.

"Tomura, you've failed again. But you mustn't lose heart, there will be more chances to set things right. That's why I brought along your little band, and the boy." Getting up I rushed behind Bakugo and grabbed both arms.

"Shut up, don't look at me, sit still, and listen." I whispered to Bakugo.

"Wha--" I squeezed his arms and twisted slightly.

"I said shut up and don't look at me! I have them mostly fooled. So we need to sit here and pretend that I have you held back. Got it?"

"Don't tell me what to do!" (Bakugo being Bakugo means that no pretending will be needed.)

"Tomura and Kita, you need to flee. And take the boy with you. Kurogiri will help with your escape."