Chapter 68 (Yagi and Kacchan)

~Kita~
"We need to get him back to camp, it isn't very far."

"Move your ass!" I pushed the two of them behind me. "How didn't that knock him out?! That was full power!"

"Yagi, you're uninjured for the most part. Go help the others. I've got Kota. I promise."

"You're out of your mind if you think I'm leaving your broken and battered body in charge of a child!"

"I thought you'd say that." He sent me flying off the edge of the mountain with a kick to the gut.

"What the fuck?!" The dogs started barking and tore down the path to meet me wherever I landed.

-Time Skip-

"Attention everyone still out there! Aizawa has given you permission to engage and fight back. Two of the villains' targets have been identified. They are the students known as Yagi and Kacchan! Yagi and Kacchan need to avoid battle!! And don't make any moves alone!! Everyone got that?! Yagi and Kacchan!!"

"I'm swear I'M GONNA KICK YOUR ASS, BROCCOLI!!" The beast was clawing at my mind, while I ran through the woods, listening for key sounds.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you, please... give us some light!!" I turned and followed the crashing of trees. (If the time comes, that I find myself in need of your help, I'll let you have control. Just stop fighting me!)

"DON'T TEST ME! YOU VERMIN!!" *SMASH* (What the hell?) *Silence*

"Well, crap. Now I don't know where they are." I wanted them and the dogs to find me, but not the villains. (But how to do that without-- Perfect!) I climbed to the top of the closest tree and howled out into the night. Rustling of branches came closer in my direction.

"...or the dogs!" (Yes!) I howled again.

"It's coming from here?" (Broccoli's with them? Where's Kota?!) I howled once more and this time my dogs responded.

Something shook the tree and I found myself falling. "Someone catch her!"

"I swear, if one of you touches me, I'll bite your hand off!" Twisting around in the air, I landed on my feet with my knees bent and head down.

"Your hair's a mess." I reached out my hand and my bat landed in it. (Holy shit! That was so awesome! I didn't even mean to do that!)

"I was knocked around by a grotesque ball of muscles, kicked off the side of a mountain, and just fell out of a tree. So, yeah! My hair's gonna be a mess!" I turned on my heel to walk away, but got grabbed and put down next to Bakugo and Tokoyami. "Oh! Hi, Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. Are you injured at all?"

"No, Yagi. We're just fine."

"That's great, but please. Call me, Kita." I smiled and continued to ignore Bakugo. It's not like I was mad at him, I just felt awkward.

"You and Kacchan need to stay in the middle. Since they're after you." Barking cut off broccoli's words. I howled and three giant balls of fur leapt out of the bushes.

"There you are! Mama's alright, I promise. Speaking of. Hey, broccoli." I kept my back to him and pet my dogs.

"Kota's safe. Aizawa sensei took him back to camp."

"Good, but if you ever kick me off a mountain again. I'll rip your arms off and beat you with them. Understand?"

"Y-Y-Yes!"

"Good! Then let's get going!"

*Bonus*

"Uraraka, you're hurt!"

"I'm fine. I can walk anyway... but look at you, Deku!"

"No time to just stand around, come with us. We're guarding Kacchan and Yagi. And we're on our way to camp."

"If you're guarding Bakugo and Kita, then where are they?"

"Whaddya mean? They're right behind us."

"Looking for them? I took them, with my magic."