CHAPTER TWO: CONFINED AIR

It doesn't take too long to know that I can't stay inside too long. If I stay in too long, I freak out. I don't know what to do. To take my mind off of fresh, beautiful, wonderfully awesome outdoorsy air, I watched a movie with my Grandma and Myra. There was a knock at the door. I yelled at my Grandma.

"DO NOT GET THAT DOOR! RESIST! RESIST! RESIST! STOP NOOO!" I start freaking out, I can't get the knife in time, so Myra and I ran to the back door. We had a feeling that my Grandma was going to get killed, so, we looked around the corner and saw her lying dead on the ground. I don't know what it is with us and back doors, but, we went out the back door and went straight for the woods. I don't know why, but we did. Then we realized that we are most vulnerable in the woods, so we stupidly went on the highway. All of the sudden there was two people coming straight for us. Myra is a faster runner than I am, so she got away safely. It's strange because they weren't the same people in the house.

They rode up on motorcycles and leather jackets. One dude got me. I figured "Hey, I may have a chance to live. Alight then!"

The motorcycles were still going after Myra. Eventually they caught up to her. We stopped at gas station. They handcuffed their selves to us so we couldn't let go. I've watched so many shows and read so many books like this and I've learned some advice if I've ever got in a situation such as this. First thing is first. ALWAYS! Carry lotion around with you. Especially if you know that someone is after you. Even if you are a dude, HAVE LOTION ON YOU! So, when the dude who kidnapped me was looking at the candy, I casually pulled out my lotion and rubbed it in. You have to do this slightly so the person doesn't notice. Next, act like you're rubbing your hands, when really you are gradually getting free from the handcuffs.

Sadly, he noticed. He didn't say a word, and he didn't look me in the eyes. He just held out his hand and I surrendered the lotion to him and was patient while the two dudes were stealing food. I didn't notice before, but the dude that I was cuffed to had a familiar smell. I remember liking a dude with the same smell. You know those people who have that real distinct smell, whether it's good or bad? Well this distinct smell was obviously a good one. I was terrified to talk. This dude didn't say anything to me, so I had no voice identification, no eye contact. All I had was that delicious distinct smell. I know it sounds weird, but this is how I do my investigations.