CHAPTER FIVE: WHERE'S THIS GOING?

As usual, Tyrone is arguing with me about the consequences of going back to that terrible house. Since you all don't know me that well: when I really want something, and it's something practical such as a point to prove, I will keep arguing until I get my way. If the person will not budge, I will go out on my own and seek what I want. That is just what I did. Because I wanted to.

I completely disregarded whatever Tyrone was saying this whole time. He was on his motorcycle and Sophia and I were walking. I texted Morgan to see if she wanted come back to the house. Here were her words: ummmm.... It depends. Will Liam be there? I'm on punishments, but I think I can sneak out, :D

She likes Liam. Practically loves him. I thought about it for a second and said : yes.

Morgan is hilarious. Okay. I'll bring my Flame Thrower. Was her reply.

Within the next twenty minutes we went to go pick up Liam and Morgan. Morgan with her dangerous self was completely serious when she said that she was going to bring the Flame Thrower. That's funny. Anyway, we made it to the house. If we were going to do this right, we are going to have to do this in swag. Yes swag. If you don't know what that means then look it up.

How would I go in swag? That is an easy question with both a simple and complicated answer. Well, that could go one of two ways. I find a way to make myself invisible, or I can be very quiet and plan my attack. Naww... I'm no good at planning. I'm just going to wing it. Fuck planning. That is exactly what I said to the group when they asked what we were going to do.

"We are going to wing it. We're going to start in the basement. We need a decoy though. Who volunteers?" We all looked around. We were at least a block away from the house. "We need at least two people. Come on ya'll. Fine. I'll be up stairs. Morgan girl. You stay in the basement. I got my knife and my rubbing alcohol. Sophia? You got your bowling pin?" Sophia nodded her head yes. I'm not going to say "No turning back now" because I could turn back right this second, but, hey? My children are going to want to hear something like this. If your life is boring. Add a little adventure to it. Make yourself noticeable. If something is boring, find the light in it and make it more fun than it's suppose to be. *words of wisdom*.

Okay, sorry for digressing off of the subject.

We were less than four houses from the creepy house that changed everyone. There was something about this entire street that seemed kind of creepy and... weird. Nothing felt right on this street. It was near the woods, all the lights in every house was off, but all the cars that were supposed to be in place, was in its place.

I saw a brother from another mother up on a porch. I gasped. I always gasp when I talk to him because I love him like a brother. As I was walking towards his house somebody snatched me. By this time it was dark outside, so it might have taken a while for someone to notice. I know that going back into this house is the completely "Blonde" thing to do (no offense to the blondes.), but I'm going to come in here with the ghettoest attitude possible.