Chapter 15: The New Conversation

The whole entire trip, Tyrone concluded that i shouldn't and couldn't drive the car because I'm "reckless" and I'm allegedly a "road rage maniac." After a few minutes of silence i remembered what Alex's friend had said. It was all so... Crazy. I didn't know if i should ask him about it or if i should just stop and just think for now. This was all so complicated. Nothing else was being said, so i decided to start a useful conversation that would hopefully be turned into an informational conversation.

"Soooo.... Awkward silence much?"

"What do you want?" He replied hastily.

"Hey. Im not the overly protective stalker with the big ego and small dick" okay. One thong you should know about me, is that i don't cooperate when people yell at me. Its so annoying. I need to be in a verbally-peaceful environment. I might have over exaggerated a little bit... I am also a little bipolar so... YeH. I am very impulsive.

"WHAT?! I saved you!"

"From what? Being fuckin' closterphobic?!" Of course i knew what he was talking about, but I was trying to push him to his edge to see if i could get any legit information out of him.

He began to reply once again. "No! Im talking about from the house!"

At this time i knew i was getting deeper. You can talk anyone down. It just depends on your body language, how you say it, and what you say. As a reflex, i replied.

"What is so important about the house? What is it with those people? How do you know? Look. You said that you wanted to protect me. If you really would want to help me, i suggest that you tell me exactly what happened. I need to know for future references." He took a long sigh and began to share his side of the story.

"Look. They are technically my family." This didn't make any sense to me. Tyrone had a brown skin tone. I didn't interrupt him though.

"I was adopted."that certainly explains a few things. "They raised me to look out for them. My foster brother jake, the seducing one with the pack, thought that i should become a legit look out. He told me that i wasn't fooling anyone just staying here. I also wanted to get out of that house. Six of us lived in that house. My mom, dad, jake, Scarlett, and louis, an i. A few years later i found out exactly what they were doing. It was when i had brought terriah. I wanted her to meet my parents. At this time i really had no idea what they were doing. When i saw the trying to eat terriah, i, of curse, got offended, and stole her away. Ever since then, I've been looking out for all of my friends, and classmates." I contemplated this transaction for a few seconds. I responded with a question.

"I overheard louis and alex talking. How did alex get in this?" It kind of seemed like this was a sensitive topic for him to discuss, but he still managed to answer my question.

"He ended up being a family friend when he was about 10. I don't think any part of his family knew about this, including sophia. See now, what had happened was, os that he had come over one day. He had just got jumped. He was one of my friends. They always said a friend of mine was a friend of theirs. Just as long as i wasn't going out with them, then i was good. He started coming over constantly. Soon he stated spending the night. I guess by this time he was influenced by me. He could have quit any time, if he didn't get t be in the business my family practically owned. When he turned about 11, he got broke. I offered him money and everything. He wouldn't take it. His family had enough money, but he wanted his own and he didn't want to waste the da,ily money. I think he was saving up for the new Jordan's or something like that. My family sells so many drugs. He became in on this. He's in debt for 1 more year. He's a nice kid, but he got sucked in too young for this life."

"Well. Cant he get out early or something?"

"No. My family's real strict about that. Now go to sleep. Sophia said that we were going to stop at the next gas station. Thats like 30 minutes away. Don't argue just do it." Normally, i would take that to a negative extent, but i was way too tired for that. I took a nap. The thing i was worried about the dreams i would have. Every time i go to sleep i have some kind of dream. Some nice, others mean. But i usually think it all over, then i get over it. Dreaming is my escape from life, but i still have an idea of whats going on.