Chapter 17: Making A Killing. Getting A New Dealing

The last four days was absolutely idol for me. Nothing to do. Today was the day we were going to have a cookout. I was so excited. But the last four days i felt as though someone was watching me. Constantly. I didn't tell anyone. As i was getting my hot dog, carmen came up to me. 

"So you like dudes?" 

"Yes." I said in a concerned voice. "Why?" 

"Well... Do you think you would change you mind if i put on a dildo?" This bitch was fucking crazy. What the fuck do she be thinking?! She needs some help. But, anyway, i tried to let her down as easily as possible. Just because she has a different sexuality pick, doesn't mean that she has no feeling n her. Shes not am alien or anything. (Just a little note for some people.) 

"Well no. Look. I like you as a friend. Nothing more. Don't take it to an offense or anything, but i, straight. Im not bisexual or lesbian. I only like dudes. I, sorry." 

"What if i became transgender? Then will you like me?" At this time i was walking away. This bitch, was fucking persistent. I turned back around. I knew how t handle many people, especially girls. This was nothing new to me. I knew how t read people. 

"No. Please. Don't change your self just for me. Its flattering and all, but what if the next girl you like, likes girls and you already got the operation done? Then she wont like you. Don't change just because one girl doesn't like you. There are many girls in this world that would love to have you." Okay. Was that the greatest pep talk or what? That was all true, but it was also off the top of my head, so i barely remember half of what i said. She responded as i turned Way. I hate it when she does that because then i have to turn back around look at her talk turn around again walk away and shit like that. This bitch was too damn clingy. If only someone told her that no one likes clingy. I obviously wasn't about to hurt her right now. 

"So. I heard that you kissed tyrone the first dat you came here. You ow, after i kissed you. Was his kissing better than mine?" What i said sounded so weird i thought that u was a out yo bust out laughing. 

"Look. You have a very nice tongue and all... But i think i still love tyrone." She looked at me weirdly. 

"Wait so you're saying that you like Tyrone?"  

"I may and u may not, i don't know for sure yet. But i have to have some time for myself before i can figure all of this out. Okay?" 

"Alright. But i WILL be waiting for you!" I walked away awkwardly. I sat down with my hotdog. I ate the weeny first. I could feel Carmen's eyes burning through me. After the food, we played games. I got a call. 

"GET OUT OF THERE NOW! CARMEN'S TRYING TO KILL YOU! LOOK NEXT DIOR SHES GETTING THE GUN! HURRY!!!!" 

She hung up right after that. It was sophia. This was weird... Ill figure it out later. Right now. Had to focus on not dying. I started hearing the gun shots. Me and my dumb self went to my designated room. I guess it was good. I thought of it as a diversion. 

I went into my room, locked my door and climbed down the gutter. Im so smart. I heard her yell. 

"If i cant have her! None can have her!!!" 

Oh. No wonder this bitch is trying to kill me. Shes a fucking lunatic. 

Tyrone was ducked under the table. He knows his hood life procedures. 

We ran to the car. I heard her knock down my door. As i looked in the rearview mirror as we were driving away, i could see her aiming. I took charge. I grabbed the wheel. I looked as the bullet passed us. In a hurring rush, it shit. Neighbor's window. We called the authorities and we exited from the scene. Hopefully she will be locked up in the nut house.