CHAPTER SIX: RAPE! OR RAPE? WHAT!?

I got taken into a basement. It was so dark down there that i couldn't even see who it was. It was SO! confusing. Why didn't this person just drug me? Well whoever it was was obviously an idiot. The only thing he did right was a condom. That's only because I told him to put one one while he was shoving me onto a couch I think it was. He didn't know how to undo the buttons on my pants or shirt. I keep yelling and yelling.

All of the sudden the light comes on. I hear someone coming down the steps.

"Yes baby. This is going to be so romantic. We're going to do it on the couch and have a candle beside us and everything." The voice seemed familiar.

"Well you better not get me pregnant. I already did once, and the baby daddy still ain't paying his child support."

"Don't worry about him. I got you for life. I'll take care of you."

OMG! I KNOW THAT PICK UP LINE ANYWHERE! IT WAS CJ!

When he turned on the light I saw CJ's brother, Nate.

"Nate? WHAT THE FUCKK ARE YOU DOING TRYING TO RAPE ME?! GET OFF ME!" This is straight ratchet. I knew tht Nate was desperate, but I didn't know that he was ratchetly desperate!

"No! NO! I ain't having no four some now!" That was Jessica. CJ's girlfriend.

"No. It's not a four some. That's nasty. Straight nasty. No! Anyways I thought you were Johari. You know something? You and her sound exactly the same!"

I looked at him in disgust. "So you were going to rape Johari. I have half the mind to punch you in the face right now, but i'm going to save my energy so I can fight the people three doors down."

As I was walking away he said: "It wouldn't be rape for her because she would like it. YOU WOULD HAVE TOO IF YOU WOULD STAY!"

I turned around and glared at him. "Get your horny ass a girlfriend!"

I ran out the house as fast as I could. I got around to the front of the house and saw my friends that came with me just standing there and crying. I stood there and just listened to their conversation. Everyone. I mean EVERYONE was crying.

Morgan started out. "She was a good soul. I hope she isn't getting killed right now. She's never let anyone of us out our place. She was crazy, but had a good personality." Everyone agreed and the next to speak was Sophia. My two closest friends to speak first. I'm completely not surprised.

"She was a reall help. She was always there." I didn't know if i should keep this going or not. Well, I kind of wanted to hear what Tyrone had to say. Sophia made a long speach, but I was so concerned on Tyrone, that I'm not even paying any attention to her anymore. I could tell that he wanted tosay something. He was about to say something after Sophia was done. I realized while she was speaking that I had to stop. I had to free myself from Tyrone. Right now I'm not single. I'm single physically, but I'm not emotionally or mentally. So now that I finally realize it, I set myself free from him. Mentally and emotionally. So after Sophia was done. I started clapping and smiling.

"Very nice speach," I said.

Everyones face lightened up with joy. It's almost like they didn't think I would come back. These people are hilarious.

"Okay!" I continued. "Let's go beat some cannibal butt! Yeah. I know. That was completely and utterly corny. Oh, fuck it. Let's go my hoodies!" We traveled three houses down. This should be interesting.