CHAPTER 10: WHY THE FUCK DID I GO BACK THE SAME ROAD?

I was getting real tired of not being able to call people. When I called Sophia earlier today after the Tsunami, it was through Morgan's phone. I had too find my phone. I know exactly where it was, the question: Would that still be there when I went to go look for it? Oh Lord I hope it was. I needed it ASAP! So, I went back to the high way where I dropped it. It was crazy considering I was an easy target. I searched the entire place. Then I remembered that I went through the forest with Myra. I'm screwed. What to do now? Oh fuck no! I'm going to be as dumb assed as fuck. I'm still going to go in this shitt.

I started at the first bush. I looked through it. I walked deeper annd deeper into the woods. I saw something, a shadow or something. I crept, then I realized that I wasn't going to survive by doing that. so I stood up and faced my fear. We both stood there face to face. I litterally looked death in the face. We stood there. Neither of us moved. A few seconds later, he pointed to a tree. I took a second to look over that way. There was a note stabbed onto a tree.

I told you to not return without the book. You did not follow the request. I will give you one more chance to do as I say, if you do not follow these orders, then you will suffer and end up like your parents. Dead. If you have anything to ask, ask the shadow in front of you.

Considering that this dnote was to be crazy and scary, it was actually just creepy and formal. Well, atleast they have some class. I looked to my left to where the shadow was. As I and you may have guessed, it was obviously not there. I turned ina circle all around. Ugh! Why do they always have to move?!

I asked him if I could look for my phine in the woods. I was granted permission and went on through out my search. I knew the entire time the sadow was looking at me. I couldn't see him ,I couldn' hear him, butt I could certainly feel his presence all over me.

I finally found my phone in a pile of leave by a big Pine Tree. I could tell that someone had been tampering with it. As I was I was walking back towards the highway, I saw another hoodie. This one was brown and had a knife in his/her hand. This should be interesting.

I started running as quietly as I could, but it's kind of hard to do that when you have on sneakers and are, well, running. The hooded person circled around, and was now chasing. Although, now he had the knife doswn by his side, so I wasn't to scared. I was still so scared though. I finally came out of the forest and was now near the highway. I was atleast one mile from the house. Yay. I'm dead. I kept running nonstop until I saw the motorcycle. Tyrone and Reggie had the same motorcycle, but the swagged it out in there own way. I knew that this was Reggie's motorcycle. YES! At first I though it was Tyrone's. If it did juust so happen to be Tyrone's I would have kept running. It has gotten too awkward too be around him now. I waited for Reggie who wasn't too far behind.

"Whhy the fuck diid you come back here?!" Boy. He sounded mad.

"Cause I'm a bad bitch ad you can't tell me what to do and I like to be my own persona and pluss, I love my phone and would love to have it back. Why did you come back?" I sounded so casual that I could tell that it annoyed him. By this time he was justg raising his voice at me. As he was talking I was walking... away.

"YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSE TO COME BACK HERE! ARE YOU TRYING TO DIE?! THERE'S A REASON THAT TYRONE ANND I RISK OUR LIVES FOR YOU AND MYRA! CAN'T YOU HAVE A LITTLE MORE CONSIDERATION!?"

Ugh! He is SO annoying! You know what? Fuck this. I'm justt going to yell at him because I feel like being a bitch.

"I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO THAT! I GUESS I APPRICIATE YOU SAVING ME AND SHITT OF THAT NATURE, BUT YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE NOW! I'M TRYING TO FIGURE ALLL THIS OUT. I KNOW ALL ABOT THE RISKS AND EVERYTHING LIKE THAT, BUT I WANT TO BE MY OWN SWAGG! I WANT TO DO WHAT I WANT TO DO!"

He surprisingly got really calm after that. "I get that. I know that you like Tyrone and everything else, but that's no reason to stop the trust thaat you neeed to have in both of us. We are jus trying to help you. Get on the bike. Myra needs to see you. She said that she needed to talk to you or something. I don't know. She said it was a girl thing." If he didn't say Myra, I would have just ran to Sophia's house, but I had no choice. I go through a lot just to help my friends.

We rode over to Morgan's house and Myra was in the guest room. I sat down beside her waited for a reply to my aquuaintence.

"I'm pregnant." She says. I am speechless. I stand there and look her in the eye. I don't know how this could have happened. Well, I know how. But why? She always said that she wanted to save her sexual life for when she gets married. I'm screwed. Shhe continues after a few moments of silence. "It was the bullet. I didn't, you know, get freaky in between the sheets or anything like that, It was the bullet." I quickly stood up in astonishment.

She looked at me like I was stupid,, but what came out of her mouth was one of the dumbest things I have ever heard in my life. It was a "What the fuck?!" moment.

Myra began explainung. "I didn't do anything 'freaky'. It was the bullet. Apparently there was some kind of hormone or something or something inside of the bullet that made me pregnant. They said that thede wasn't anything like it. It's almost like a regular baby. So, all I have to do now is get in the bed with Reggie and tell him that it's his. He won't suspect a thing." I didn't know what to say after that. At that moment, I wish she didn't tell me this information. I wish that she was in an actual relationship with Reggie. I wish that none of this had happened. MMyra changed the subject and we started talking about school. This is the far most decent, most normal thing that has been done in the past three weeks. Just sitting and talking to one of my best friends. The best thing I could do at the moment.

Eventually both Myra and I got out of the room and started walking towards Morgan. I knew that I was still in trouble with the property of the cannibals, but I knew that I had something that I had to do. I had to settle things with these people. I still don't know what I am going to do yet, but, hey, ain't much to lose at the moment. Why couldn't I become friends with these people or something? It's probably too much tto ask for and also kind of crazy. I'm a crazy bitch so it all pretty much fits. I feel I need more adventure. That is what I shall get.