Chapter 16: The Friend and DF?!

We arrived at the gas station. Tyrone allegedly ad a friend that lives not far from here. He contacted sophia and told her that me and him would be staying in their house until things got better. Since he is now my "guardian" he's making me to go to school on the very last day. He is a crazy mother fucker. I was so mad at him. Why is he always choosing my life decisions. Sometime next year he's probably going to tell me that i have to get pregnant, while he's the baby daddy.

From the gas station to his friends house, i paid absolutely no attention to where we were going or how we got there. Al i could vividly remember was an old out house in the middle of no where, kind of like the one they had on Shrek.

As we pulled up to the driveway, i started to question weather o should trust tyrone any,ore. Yeah, sure, he might have saves me, but he didn't save my family. Plus, he's probably been in this scamming business for year.

I decided to let all of those thoughts go. It was no point. At this point, all o had to lose was my friends, but at least, hopefully, they'd be safe.

I kind of got a friendly tone from this house, but I'm not going to let my self be fooled. I remember when i was about eight, my great, great grandma told me not to trust anyone, just go along with it. If something is to happen, then get out of there as soon as possible.

I had never doubted my grandma. She was one of those old ladies that had different sides to her. Before she died, she had dimitcha, and she was diagnosed when i was eight. So, its kind of hard to tell if that was her talking, or her crazy self. I think dimitcha might be like having ADHID/ADD, but more dangerous because sometimes you don't know what you're saying or what your doing. But I'm no doctor, so, i wouldn't know.

As tyrones friend came out to greet us, i had an immediate bad feeling. Not about his friend, but the person next door. I couldn't tell if it was a girl or a boy, but it felt as though it was a girl. Allegedly, thrones friends name was mark. He saw me looking at the person next door, who had this time been gone, and told us that we could go over. It was a girl about my age. She looked so much like me, it was hard to believe. I must have been dehydrated and hallucinating because when i got something to drink, she looked completely different. Tan skin, light brown hair, painted nails. I was under the impression that she loved the color pink, considering that was the only thing that she had on. She offered me a variety of beverages, but i don't fall for shit like that. She told me that she was to have me over. Her name was Carmen. Carmen was a character. She started to explain to me how she was a lesbian. It just came out of nowhere. Tyrone was in the bathroom, so, i kind of felt like she was trying to come onto me... And i mean fuck. It was at random too. So she said "I'm a lesbian" i was obliged to reply. "Really? Nm,Im gay too." Cause you know how people are gay lie dudes? Gay also means that I'm happy. She looked at me thoughtfully, but at first. I noticed that all the rooms had escape windows onto the roof. Which was good for me. Ive always wanted to sit on the top of the roof before.

Afterwards we went down for dinner. I wasn't trusting anyone here. The all we crazy, including myself. But it was only me, tyrone, and mark, so. ,

That night i let my food digest while being on the top of the house. Feeling on top of the world. Tyrone came outside with me. He was just company to sit with. No conversation whats so ever.