Chapter 48

Jax's POV:

It's been almost a week since me and daisy broke up.
It's been a week of hell.
A week of silence.
A week of nothing.
Because that's exactly what my life is.
Nothing without daisy.

I haven't been going to my classes for the whole week because I know when I see her, all she's going to do is shoot me with the pain that I gave her through her eyes.

I down my whiskey and throw the crystal whiskey glass on the floor letting it smash into a million pieces.
I hate everything.
I hate this damned room I'm in that makes me think nothing but daisy, and the fact that I can't run to daisy and apologise to her about what I did.

I kissed someone else in front of her.
Hell I know I would've erased every chase of her if she ever did that to me.
But I know she would've never. No matter how mad I made her.

My phone rings and I instantly check who it was.
With my hopes of it being daisy, of course it fucking wasn't.
It's my dad.
I pick up the call and put the cold phone screen against my ear.
'What the fuck do you want?'
I'm harsh. I know.
But the reason me and daisy are not together right now is because of him.

'Be careful with your words boy, I won't be responsible of who takes your car' even his voice aggravates me
'Touch my car and I'll burn your office down with that pretty secretary you've been seeing inside'
'You've been getting too brave lately. It's not a good look I'm telling you'
'Oh fuck off. As if you give a shit about what I do'
It's true, he doesn't. Because if he really gave a shit he would've thought about my happiness, my mothers happiness and most of all been clever enough to not go into debt and use me as a pawn for it.
'I'll cut to the chase. You and ember will go to a cake tasting place together'
Is he Fucking serious right now?
I felt my hands dig on the leather couch I was sitting on and my anger could burst any second.
'I'm not going anywhere with her and on that note let me just say that I'm also not getting married with her. Clean your dirty debts on your own old man'
'You've been drinking too much'
I laugh hysterically at his calm manner knowing if I push anymore of his buttons he will eventually explode.
And that's exactly what I want to do.
'You don't say. But i can't help drinking too much when it's the perfect beverage. You know? The 1918 whiskey you've been keeping as a prized possession? Tastes amazing' I laugh and his line goes silent and I know he's trying to keep his emotions in together
'If I come over there you don't know what the fuck I will do' his voice goes low and deep.
'Your threats don't scare me'
'It should. Your pushing it boy'
'Im sorry I'm sorry' I say trying not to snicker anymore but I had something against him that I know would burst his bubble.
'What was your secretary's name again?' I ask
He doesn't say anything.
'Lucy was it?' I click my tongue
'Ahhh no it was lucky' I laugh
'Jax. You are pushing it'
'Lucky lucky lucky' I sigh
'You know, I like her somehow. Even though she's a whore. I still like her'
'Watch your mouth jax!' My dad shouts on the other side of the phone.
'You should tell lucky to watch her mouth instead dad'
He doesn't say anything and I know he's waiting for a mere answer.
'The real question your probably wondering is: what do I mean?'
'Jax. If you don't-'
'Well I guess I should tell you..last night your pretty secretary came for a visit. At first I was wondering what she could be doing here...but then the more I looked at her the more I realised'
'What are you saying?' I can tell my dad is gritting his teeth in anger.
'Well one thing led to another and now I have her red lace panties next to me. Please let her know to come over and pick it up'
The phone suddenly beeps and I realise he hung up.
I wonder who he's going to visit first.
Me or that pretty secretary of his.
My dad knows I'm capable of fucking any woman I want and he knows damn well that his secretary is capable of doing so too.
It got too easy convincing him that I fucked his secretary.
The truth is I didn't lay a hand on her, nor would I want to.
My mind, my devotion, my loyalty is for one woman.
Daisy.

I can't go back to daisy no matter how much I want to. I'm fucked up in my own life and i don't want her to be miserable because of me any longer.
But I also don't want to see her with anyone other than me. She belongs with me. I don't care if we're broken up till we die.

'Where the hell is that boy?' I hear my dad aggravated voice downstairs talking to a maid.
'He's upstairs in the bar lounge sir'
I hear my dad steps coming closer to me and when it stops the door flings open.
I stare at him with a sly smile waiting for him to lunge at me but all he does is stand still and look at me.
'The fuck you looking at? Go on. Lunge at me. Hit me'
'I'm not going to give you what you want'
I stand up and walk to him.
'Then what the fuck are you here for?'
'I know you and lucky didn't do anything'
I laugh and go back to the leather chair.
'She tell you that? Or are you just assuming she won't do anything like that?'
His face lights up a slight red tint.
'Leave lucky out of anything your trying to accomplish'
He's saying all these.
Defending lucky like how my mum always wanted him to defend her..yet he's defending a woman who he only knows for a couple of months.
'How well do you know lucky dad?'
My dad stays silent.
He has no reply because he can't reply..he doesn't know shit about her.
All he knows is which position is her favourite when fucking. Which thanks to some sources I searched up for this exact moment, I know exactly that information.

'Isn't her favourite position reverse cowgirl?' I give him a smirk when I see his face go white.
'I thought so' I laugh
'What is going on here?' A female voice peeks inside the room and my dads head doesn't turn one bit nor does mine.
His eyes were pierced on me like a dagger.
'Jax?' My mums voice comes closer to me and her presence lifts up the tension me and my dad was having.
'Nothing' I bring the glass that's full of whiskey to my lips.
'Stop drinking in front of me. You know how much I hate when you drink!' My mum lashes out on me and grabs the glass from my hand.
'And you...we need to talk' she points at my dad and my dad obeys.
Funny how she doesn't even say his name anymore and you can tell she's disgusted by his presence when she keeps her distance when walking past him.

They both leave the room making me stay in this darn box that's grey and dim.
I feel my phone buzz on the leather chair and I instantly grab it.
It wasn't no one I would want to speak to, it's TJ from my economics class.
'Wassup?' I answer the phone
'Wassup' usually TJ's voice is more lightened up but this time his voice seemed almost concerned.
'You gonna speak or what?' I lash out and he sighs
'Bro, are you and daisy still together or..?'
Why the fuck was he asking this question?
'Nah but doesn't mean she's single' I grip on my phone tighter.
TJ is a player...more like he's known to be a player.
But he doesn't fuck around when it comes to me, because he knows exactly what I'm capable of doing so he doesn't cross the boundaries I have with any women I'm with.
But since I never had a serious relationship except for daisy we never had a problem with him about that.
But his questions are making me question things about him.

'Alright' he says blankly.
I stand up from the leather seat and go to grab myself another glass to pour myself a whiskey.
'I want to know why you called me specifically to ask me if me and daisy are still together' I say harshly.
I'm not taking any fucking jokes when it comes to daisy.
'You might not like what I'm about to say' he says which makes my blood boil even more.
'The fuck does that mean?' I slam my glass on the table
'I've realised lately that daisy has been really cozy with Jordan cole'
My whole surrounding feels hot as if the room is on fire, my fists curl up in a tight ball and I can feel the pressure build up against my skin as I push myself off from the couch.
'When the fuck was this?' I ask
'The whole week'
'They were flirting the whole week?' My voice goes deep and I can feel my blood scorching beneath my skin.
'It looked more than that' I crack my neck and my fury started running down my whole body.
'Can you fucking answer decently!'
'They left campus one time, but I'm not sure where they went'
My nose flairs and I shut the phone.
I heard all I had to hear and it feels like the walls are closing on me.
I know Damn well who jordan Cole is.
Emi's Fucking twin brother.
He's a loser like always..always closed up in his room.
Smokes cigarettes with his friends in a cracked up rooftop.
His fit is nothing but dark clothing including cargos and hoodies. He wears trousers sometimes but only with a plain jumper or a plain T-shirt.
He has a few tattoos but they're all separated on his skin.
Fuck knows what type of artistic trait that is.

I press the buttons on my phone and call someone.

'Jax?' Her voice sounds surprised yet excited.

'Emi..'