be mine agian ?

"Papa! Are you staying at daddy's also?" Byeong-Ho, Felix and Hyunjins son said.

Felix giggled.

"No Byeongie. I have things to do. But have fun with him, okay?" He told him.

"Okay...but why aren't you together anymore papa?" Felix sighed.

"Honey, we've been over this. Me and daddy didn't work out." Felix said sadly. He loved Hyunjin still, but he hated when Hyunjin came home late and left everything for Felix to do.

"Hm, okay, sorry." Byeong-Ho said.

"It's okay baby, let's go now." Felix said taking the smaller boys hand and walking out with his backpack.

They walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus.

After waiting for 10 minutes it came and Felix got on with his son.

"Window seat?" Felix asked smiling.

"Yeah!" Byeong-Ho answered smiling. Felix giggled and let him sit by the window.

Felix smiled at his son playing with his toy car, he was giggling and making boom noises. He kissed his son in the head and hugged him.

Once they were at Hyunjin's they got off and headed to his apartment.

Felix took a deep breathe and rang the door bell.

Hyunjin opened and smiled at Felix than went to hug his son.

"Daddy!" Byeong-Ho yelled excited and hugged his leg.

Hyunjin chuckled and crouched to his level and smiled.

He hugged him and kissed his head.

"Hey buddy!" Hyunjin said smiling brightly at him. Felix was watching them smiling.

He loved how Hyunjin was towards their son.

"Hey daddy!!! Are we going to play?" He asked him.

"Yes buddy!" Hyunjin said messing his hair up and chuckling.

Felix smiled then Hyunjin got up.

"Hey Lix." Hyunjin said smiling softly.

"Hey Jin." Felix returned the smile "Here's Byeong-Ho's stuff." Felix said passing him a dinosaur backpack.

Hyunjin nodded and took it.

"And remember, no sugar before dinner." Felix said with a serious look. Hyunjin remembered when everytime he'd give him that look when they lived together.

Hyunjin chuckled and nodded.

"Sure, don't worry about it." Hyunjin said smiling.

Felix smiled and waved.

"Okay papa's leaving!" He said to Byeong-Ho waving and hugging him one last time.

"Okay see you papa! Love you!" He said.

"Love you baby." He said kissing his forhead. "Bye guys! Have fun!" He said waving and leaving.

Hyunjin waved and closed the door.

"Okay baby, what do you want to play?" He asked him smiling.

"Hm...tag!" He said smiling brightly.

Hyunjin chuckled and took off Byeong-Ho's jacket.

"Okay!" Hyunjin said smiling.

Byeong-Ho started running around the apartment and hiding in small places. Hyunjin would catch him easily and tickle him.