prom .

Felix was getting ready for prom. He got invited to prom by his friend but also crush, Hyunjin.

He remembers how Hyunjin decided to invite him to prom. How could anyone say no?

Flashback:

"Felix? Will you go to prom with me?" Hyunjin asked. He made a big sign that said,'Will you go to prom with me?' In big bold letters along with a flower bouquet of iris flowers and daisy's. They were his favorite flowers.

As Felix had said, how could anyone say no? It was like a dream come true. Getting invited by his all-time crush.

"Yes!" Felix said, going over to hug the older. Hyunjin smiled brightly, and cheers were heard from their friends and people in the halls.

End of Flash back:

Felix was finished with his makeup. Now, he needed the final part. His dress. He chose a red silky long dress. Not only did he love how it looked, but it was also perfect because Hyunjin loves red.

It fitted his small waist perfectly. He also matched them with some red heels. He fixed up his long blonde mullet.

He admired himself in the mirror. He had to admit. He looked pretty. He smiled at the results and grabbed his phone.

He smiled as he saw Hyunjin calling.

"Hi Jinnie."

'Hey, lix!'

"What's up?"

'Nothing, I just wanted to ask if you needed a ride.' Felix smiled at how of a gentleman he is.

"Thank you, but imma arrive there with Jisung."

'Okay, that's fine. Just text me when you arrive.'

"Okay. Thank you!"

'Bye lixie.'

"Bye!"

°°°

"Damn Lix! You look hot!" Jisung said, looking at him, which made Felix giggle.

"See, if I didn't already have Minho, I would gladly date you." Jisung said playfully.

Felix giggled at that.

"Do you think Hyunjin will like it?" Felix asked nervously.

"Like it? Nah, he'll LOVE IT!" Han encouraged.

"Heh, thanks." Felix said, scratching his neck.

"Alright, let's go." Jisung said, starting the car.

°°°

Once they got to the school, they entered from the front and got escorted to the gym.

Once they got there, they could hear the music and see the colored lights. They went in, and heads turned towards them.

Jiung quickly left Felix, so the spotlight will be on him.

"Ji." Felix whispered-shouted.

He looked at all the eyes on him. There are tons of dudes checking his beauty out and some girls fangirling at how pretty he looked and some of them glaring at him in jealousy.

He looked around nervously, then spotted a blonde tall male turning to his direction.

They made eye contact. Hyunjin was mesmerized. He's never seen anyone so beautiful. He swears he saw an angel.

He wanted to kiss him right then and there and never let go of him.

He slowly started walking up to the male as the song 'Until I found you' started playing.