sleepover .

'Han!! Come over right now. I want to have a sleepover!'

'Lix, we haven't had a sleepover since senior year.' Han chuckled through the phone.

'Hmm, well, it's time we have one, I'll call Minnie, Innie, Channie, Minho, Binnie, and Jinniee!'

'If Minho is there, I'll go. Be there in 20!'

Felix giggled and hung up. He had already called everyone else and started setting up the stuff they would do.

All though they were all university students already, Felix still loves doing things kids would do. As for him himself always acted like a kid.

He loved spending time with his friends whenever he could because everyone was busy with work. Luckily, it was Friday, and no one had things to do.

Earlier, he had bought snacks, masks, pjamas, and cute animal headbands for everyone.

He also bought kimchi and noodles so they could eat dinner later.

He was beyond excited, especially because he could see Hyunjin agian. He has liked Hyunjin for a very long time. He always loved spending time with the older.

Every time they'd hang out and he'd stay over, Felix would always make an excuse to sleep with him. Although Hyunjin knew very well already, he liked him. He didn't mind, though, as for he loved the shorter one back.

They both liked each other, but Hyunjin was the only one who knew. It would be simple to just date Felix, but he wasn't complaining about the way things were already. He said to himself he'd confess soon when the time is right.

°°°

Felix had now prepared everything and put on a cute chick wonzie on. He had bought different ones with an animal for his friends to choose but picked done perfect for Hyunjin, which was a ferret.

He then heard the doorbell he sprinted to the door and opened it to see Han and Minho.

"Hi guys!" He smiled, hugging them both.

"Hi, lix!!" Han smiled.

"Come, I have wonzies for you guys." He dragged them to the living room where he had folded them all.

Both chose a wonzie being a Quokka one and a Bunny one.

As time passed, everyone had come already except someone, which was Hyunjin.

Felix kept looking at the door in case the tall black haired was there.

"Cheer up Lix, he'll be here soon." Chan encouraged as he scooted closer to him since they were all playing Uno.

"Hm, I hope so." Felix said scooted closer to Chan as they cuddled due to Felix wanting physical touch from someone.

They were all talking about playing Uno until the doorbell rang.

Felix imidietly got up and ran to the door, quickly opening the door meeting with the person he's been waiting for.

"JINNIE!!" Felix exclaimed, hugging the taller.

"Heyy Lixie, sorry I'm a bit late." Hyunjin chuckled, returning the hug.

"It's okay, no worries, c'mon!" Felix smiled brightly, taking Hyunjin by the hand and leading him to the living room where everyone was.

Hyunjin smiled at the younger he looked so adorable and couldn't wait to cuddle him.

"Hey guys!" Hyunjin smiled at everyone sitting on the floor.

"Hey Hyunjin!!" They all said.

"Felix was worried you wouldn't make it." Han chuckled.

"Hah, yeah, I got a bit of a delay." He chuckled.