shouldve known . (pt. 2)

It has been 2 weeks since the incident happened. Hyunjin has been trying to get Felix back. He's bought him flowers, chocolate, tried making him brownies, made him letters. But nothing would convince Felix.

Felix always ignored him even though deep down he knew he still loved him. Every time, he would smile when Hyunjin pouted when he didn't accept it and go put it in his locker. Felix knew Hyunjin 2anted him back, but every time, he remembered what happened, and he would insistently tell himself he won't make the same mistake.

Hyunjin was in his dorm. It was quiet and dark. The only light he needed was the moon that shined onto his desktop.

He was making a card for Felix. He decided today was his last try. If Felix didn't accept it, he'd leave him alone and only be friend him.

He was writing stuff in 10 whole pages and taping them together. He drew hearts everywhere and glued a picture of them on their first date. He then folded the pages carefully and put them on a bigger card he glued more hearts everywhere and closed the card, and lastly, he put another image of them on the front.
(I'm ligit doing this for mi gf🥹)

After that, he went over to his bed and got the big flower bouquet he had bought at Felix's favorite flower shop.

He carefully got some flower glitter and sprayed some around along with some flower perfume, too. He sniffed it and smiled. He then placed both things in his bed. Now, the last thing he needed was to male the bug sign, so he'd purpose to him in school.

8:30 am.

"Shit." Hyunjin cursed. He fell asleep doing the surprise for Felix.

Luckily, he had finished, so he rushed to get ready. He put on some black jeans and a blouse with three buttons opened. He then got a star tie and put it around his neck. He then fixed his hair into a half pony tail and put on some chains.

He got all the gifts for Felix and ran to the bus stop.

He went inside, and he didn't see Felix. Unusual, but maybe he decided to walk with Han because both aren't there.

Once he got to the front gates, he went inside the school and straight to his secret room that he basically hid out for him.

He placed everything there and decided to give it all to Felix during transition since there will be a lot of people there.

He closed the door and started walking to his locker. He was walking until he saw Felix wearing a light pink skirt with a white hoodie. He also looked pretty dressed as if he were to impress somebody.

Hyunjin was gonna go up to him to give him brownies for his lunch. So that's what he did.

He went over to him and sneaked behind him. Felix was facing the locker, so his back was faced with Hyunjin.

"Boo." Felix got startled and turned around to see Hyunjin smiling at him.

"What." Felix asked with his deep voice.

"Nothing, I just wanted to give u these for lunch, I know you love brownies, so I tried making them." Hyunjin smiled.

Felix looked at the brownies and softened. Hyunjin never made brownies before, but he was touched that he tried for Felix.

"Uhm, thank you." Felix accepted the small box and

Hyunjin smiled at Felix. He was so happy that Felix finally accepted one for his gift. He was getting hope that he would get him back.

"No problem! Uhm, can I have a hug?" Hyunjin asked, putting his arms out and waddling like a baby towards him.

Felix was blushing, but either way, he hugged him. It was a short and soft hug, but Hyunjin loved it either way.