stress reliever .

Requested by baldlixy

"Damnit." Hyunjin sighed.

"Ryujin, get me coffee asap." Hyunjin said, pressing the call button.

"Right away, sir." Ryujin answered almost imidietly.

Hyunjin sighed and rubbed his temples. He has been stressed these past couple of days due to the lack of work.

Hyunjin was playing with a pen until he received a call from the front counter.

"Sir," the front lady began. "We have a visitor for you." Hyunjin sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I don't have time for visitors." Hyunjin stated.

"Sir, he claims he's your husband? He goes by Hwang Lee Felix." She informs.

Hyunjin quickly softened at that.

"Ah, yes, please let him in." He said before hanging up and sighing in relief.

A couple of minutes later, he heard a small knock from the door.

"Come in." He said. The door then slowly opened, revealing a short blonde male with a pink crop top and baggy ripped jeans along with some white air forces.

"Jinnie!" Felix said, going over to hug Hyunjin.

Hyunjin smiled and hugged Felix, feeling comfort.

"Hi baby!" Hyunjin smiled.

"Hii! I wanted to come to give you lunch and also cause I missed you." Felix said, giving Hyunjin a peck on the cheek.

"I missed you too. You're definitely what I need right now." Hyunjin said, guiding Felix to his desk and sitting him on his lap.

"What's wrong? Too much work?" Felix asked, putting the bag of food on his desk and putting both his arms on Hyunjin's neck.

"Mhm." Hyunjin answered, resting his head on Felix's shoulder.

"Mind if I help you?" Felix whispered seductively in Hyunjin's ear, rubbing his ass on Hyunjin's croach.

"Oh, Felix." Hyunjin groaned.

"Let me be your stress reliever." Felix agian whispered seductively.

He then connected both their lips together. First, it was a soft teasing kiss but quickly turned to a sloppy one.

Hyunjin bit Felix's bottom lip, in which Felix responded with a moan. He then moved down to Felix's delicious neck. He left purple and pink hickeys all around his neck and collarbone.

"P-please J-jinnie." Felix moaned.

"F-fuck me." He whispered.

That made Hyunjin go crazy he went back to his lover's mouth and began to kiss him sloppily again.

He threw his work that was on his desk to the floor to put something more important there. He placed Felix there and began giving hickeys agian. He took off his pink crop top off and went to suck on his pink buds.

"Ah~ J-jinnie," Felix moaned at the feeling.

"You taste so good, Lix." Hyunjin complimented. He then licked around his buds, giving soft kisses and going up to his neck.

"Ngh~ s-stop teasing." Felix whined, rubbing his croach on Hyunjin's.

"Impatient baby, huh?" Hyunjin smirked. He then took off his shirt and unbuttoned Felix's pants, slipping off the piece of fabric and throwing them to the side.

He then went to take off Felix's red lace underwear. He smirked at the chosen underwear for today. He slid it down his thick, milky thighs and tossed them aside aswell.