wedding .

Requested by xSofiainnit

Summer of 2022. Today was Felix and Hyunjins' wedding day. What a beautiful day to have their wedding, right?

"Felix!" Han yelled.

"Where are your flowers!?" Han yelled agian.

Felix was sitting down, getting his hair done by a hair stylist. It's safe to say he was nervous, and Han wasn't making it any better.

Seungmin then walked in with the flowers, looking so proud.

"Oh, there they are!" Han yelled and ran to Seungmin.

He snatched them and went to give them to Felix.

"No worries! They're here!" Han said, exhausted.

Felix took a deep breath and took them in his tiny palms.

"Okay, Felix. Your hair is done. Stand up for me." The hairstylist said with a soft smile.

Felix did as informed and stood up with the help of the lady.

She started patting the dress to make the wrinkles go away.

"Okay, Felix. We are done." She smiled.

"OMG Lix, you look beautiful!!" Han smiled and covered his mouth.

"Thank you." Felix smiled brightly.

Jeongin then came in and gasped.

"FELIX! You're beautiful!" Jeongin exclaimed.

Felix giggled and smiled at him.

"Thank you, Innie." He smiled.

"I'll go bring your mom and sister." Jeongin said.

Felix nodded and smiled.

Once Felix's mom and sister Yuqi entered, they imidietly ran to him and admired his beauty.

"Lix! You look beautiful!!" Yuqi fan girled.

"Thanks, Yuqi." Felix smiled.

"Lix, you look beautiful, sweetie." Felix's mom said, going over to hug him.

"I'm so proud. And I'm sure your dad would be too." She said, tearing up with a smile.

"Mom, don't make me cry!" Felix giggled and hugged her.

"Okay, let's get going. Hyunjin is waiting." Seungmin said.

"Okay, let's get going." Felix's mom said, wiping her tears.

She took Felix by his arm and started walking to the main entrance.

Once the doors opened, first the flower boys who were also the brides mates walked first.

Seungmin went first, throwing flowers to the sides, then Han went doing the same thing, and lastly, Jeongin with the same thing.

Then Yuqi and Her partner went walking. Then, after that, it was his turn. Everyone stood up and smiled at him. The piano is playing a different melody. He wrapped his arm around his mom's and began walking.

He looked at everyone who attended, and he smiled, seeing his friends, old classmates, co-workers, and family, and he was beyond happy.

He then looked straight to the isle, meeting eyes with his one and only love. Hyunjin.

He smiled, seeing his soon to be husbands soft and loving smile.

Hyunjin, on the other hand, was mesmerized. Mesmerized by the beauty that's walking towards him.