surprise .

Felix was so excited. Despite it being a Monday and his boyfriend had work for the rest of the week, Felix was happy to announce something.

He is pregnant.

Felix has always wanted a mini them running around the house, and Hyunjin wasn't a fan of kids, but deep down, he loved the idea of having a baby with the love of his life.

And 2 nights ago was where they made love. After a party they went with their friends. Felix felt uneasy the morning after but shrugged it off until he threw up twice yesterday. And today, he bought a pregnant test. It turns out he's pregnant.

He was the happiest guy alive at that moment he couldn't wait for Hyunjin to come home so he could tell him the exciting news.

Felix imagined how it'll go how happy Hyunjin would be and how they would share a loving night together cuddling and saying how much they love each other.

Felix was so excited and decided to surprise Hyunjin in their room.

Felix quickly put on his shoes and put a sweater on and went walking to a nearby store that was just a couple blocks away from their apartment.

Once Felix got there, he greeted the counter lady and went straight to a party section. He was looking around and decided to get white decorations. He grabbed a pack of white balloons, and he got a bag of gold confetti that he would put all around their room. He was now looking for a bag that would say something like, "Hello Papa!" Felix giggled, imagining that.

"Perfect." Felix smiled as he spotted a bag saying exactly what he wanted.

Now, lastly, he had to run to a clothing store and buy baby clothes. As he was skimming through all the shirts and wonzies, he then spotted a twin outfit, one of a girl and one for a boy. Both say, "Hi Dad."

He smiled and picked them since obviously he didn't know what gender.

Once he was done with all the shopping, he happily went back home, deciding to text Hyunjin how he was doing.

Jinnieeꨄ

Hey Hyunii, how's work, love?

Felix smiled as he waited for a response, taking off his shoes and heading upstairs to their shared bedroom.

He plopped everything on the bed and fell on top as well.

Jinnieeꨄ

Hey Hyunii, how's work, love?

I'm busy, lix. I'll be home at 9

Felix pouted as he saw the message. Hyunjin would always have time for him, at least 5 minutes of them talking, but now he won't even answer his question.

Felix felt a small lump of sadness but decided not to cry about it. Maybe he was selfish, or maybe he just wanted love and attention from his boyfriend.

Jinnieeꨄ

Hey Hyunii, how's work, love?

-I'm busy, lix. I'll be home at 9

Okay, Jinnie, I love u. See u soon♡

Felix sighed and set his phone down. He lightened up, remembering the surprise. He started opening the balloons and blowing air in them, making an idea image of how he will place them in the walls.

4 hours later...

It's been 4 hours now, and Felix is finally done. He just finished taking a shower as well. He put on some loose comfy black pants and a perfectly fitted long sleeved blue shirt.

He looked at the bed it had balloons decorating it on top, golf confetti all over the bed balloons hanging from the roof and a small gift bag in the middle of their bed.